facebook

photos in rush packets

by: pmn

Should I include one or two photos of myself in my rush packet? (headshot and full body)

Posted By: pmn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rebel   

Every sorority has different requirements. Some just want your head shot, some want full body shots, some need three, others just one....

I'm from a big city and our local Panhellenic office gives out a packet that outlined every sorority and their national requirements. (A good example is chi o who requires that everything be submitted electronically)

You can always ask the ladies who are writing your recs to check for you.

By: Rebel
#2  by: Active   

The requirements are on each of the sororities website. Google Ole Miss Sororities and it will take you to the Panhellenic site. Look at chapters, click on each of them and look at their recruitment pages. It will say how they want it submitted and how many pictures they want. Usually they want 1 or 2 HEAD SHOTS. Head shots give us a better look at you.
Now, if the sorority chapter doesn't tell you how they want it submitted, they will tell the alumni writing the rec.

By: Active
#3  by: PNM   

I looked at all the ole miss sorority websites. They all want different things for the most part. When you give your stuff for your rec writer, make sure it is all in there so they can just mail it in.

By: PNM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.