facebook

letters of support

by: Hotty toddy

I have ladies I don't know personally writing my recommendations but I was told that was okay. I have enough ladies I know personally to write letters of support but it doesn't seem like they know what that is and it's even necessary so should I get them to just write me a rec letter? I don't know enough personally to write both a letter of support and rec!!

Posted By: Hotty toddy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ugh   

You will literally get the answer you need if you actually scrolled down and read. For the 1,000,000th time however, here we go:
It's better to know them personally, but if you don't then that's okay. Just get a rec! And not all sororities have support letters, so don't get sassy because the alumni don't know what you're talking about. To be honest, get as many recs as you can. Even if you met them only a few times at the neighborhood pool, ask them. The more the better.

By: Ugh
by: recsApr 30, 2015 4:50:18 PM

but why would you send multiple letters of rec to the same chapter? isn't that just repeating a ton of information over and over again?

By: recs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.