facebook

bids

by: Just wondering

Is it just about impossible to get a bid from KA being OOS with no connections?

Posted By: Just wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hell yeah   

Pretty much.....but count that as a blessing. So many more better fraternities.

By: Hell yeah
by: Ole Miss ...Apr 15, 2015 6:34:23 AM

Use FB and tell people on your 's, and your parents FBs that you are looking for Frat Recs and which ones you need. Also net work with everyone older you know.

By: Ole Miss ...
#2  by: Rebel land shark   

ka here is primarily mad up of kids who all went to high school together in either
A. Jackson Mississippi
B. Atlanta Georgia
C. Dallas/Huston Texas
If you're not from one of the above places you wouldn't fit in honestly. Sad to say but this fraternity is more of a high school reunion than anything else

By: Rebel land shark
#3  by: Really?   

You might fing one you fit in better if you do not have any connections. I know guys in KA now that are from OOS but they had people they knew that were KAs contact the Rush Chairman.

By: Really?
#4  by: Greek girl   

I had a friend who was a KA legacy, though his dad was not an Ole Miss alum, and he was cut the first day. I am being honest when I say he was a good looking guy, friendly, above 3.0 GPA, from the south, but he wasn't dying to be greek and didn't know about the summer lake parties and all that. So he went in as a genuine nice guy but no real connections and wasn't even on the radar. I know there are plenty of nice out of state guys with not a lot of connections who have rushed KA but in general it's super difficult and tradition and legacy aren't really respected unless you know everyone or have that legacy tied to ole miss.

By: Greek girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.