facebook

just my opinion

by: Girls Perspective

Hey guys this is really just my opinion on the fraternities after hanging out with a lot of them and meeting their guys. Its not a traditional ranking but I feel like this is the best ranking that combines history, their house, involvement, their guys, and recent success.

Top Tier
Sigma Chi, KA, Sigma Nu,

Upper Tier
ATO, Phi Delt, KE

Middle Tier
Delta Psi, PIKE, SAE, Beta

Lower
Phi Psi, Sigma Pi, Phi Tau

Bottom
PKP, Chi Psi

Posted By: Girls Perspective
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pretty accurate   

Put ATO in middle, move delta psi and beta to lower, then phi psi up to middle and you're perfect.

By: pretty accurate
#2  by: No   

KE up ATO down

By: No
#3  by: lol   

I see you beta, subtly trying to associate yourself with the middle tier.

By: lol
#4  by: lol   

This guys a beta claiming to be a "girl"... No sane girl would have beta that high

By: lol
#5  by: REAL girl   

There's no way Delta Psi is that high on the list! Sure they're nice guys but they don't have parties and swaps.
Phi Psi needs to be moved up next to Pike, Delta Psi and Beta need to be moved down to lower or bottom. Beta guys are weird and they'll stay lower/bottom tier, despite Juicy J.

By: REAL girl
#6  by: Hahahaaaa   

What a joke. Beta, you are bottom tier. This was obviously written by a beta, NOT a girl.

By: Hahahaaaa
#7  by: Um, no.   

Phi Delt in upper? You must be in one of the crappiest sororities dear. Phi Delt is a top tier fraternity, you wouldn't know that because they probably wouldn't want you around.

By: Um, no.
by: um, yesMay 5, 2015 9:39:57 PM

Because phi delt sucks

By: um, yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.