facebook

gpa for fraternities

by: mdot

my gpa is going to be between 2.5- and 3.0 and i have limited connections being from the north. How much will that limit me?

Posted By: mdot
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Don't worry about it.   

Just email all the rush chairs that you are interested in going thru rush. I highly encourage you to email every house to increase your chances.

By: Don't worry about it.
by: pmnApr 13, 2015 11:41:55 PM

what do you say when you email every house?

By: pmn
by: UmmmApr 14, 2015 6:55:46 AM

No no no no! Do not email rush chairs!!!!! Are you crazy!

If your gpa is below a 3.0 your options will be severely limited, especially with no connections in the houses.

Pi phi, aopi, theta, ADPi, and alpha phi will most likely be your only options, if your lucky.

By: Ummm
by: JustApr 14, 2015 12:54:30 PM

Hey (Insert rush chair name)

My name is (Insert name) and I will be a freshman at Ole Miss next year. I currently attend (Name of high school) in (city, state). I'm interested in going through rush and want to learn more about (Insert fraternity). I'll be on campus this summer for orientation (insert orientation date) and would like to meet you and some of the guys. You can also contact me on my cell at (Insert cell phone).

By: Just
#2  by: You need a lot lof luck   

Only ADPi and Alpha Phi will look at you, AOPi and Theta have rules against girls with GPAs as low as yours and probably Pi Phi too. However, if you get that 3.0 you will be open to basically all the houses. Even if you get to know people with below a 3.0 you will be cut, but sometimes people get lucky.

By: You need a lot lof luck
by: Rebel GirlApr 14, 2015 10:53:48 AM

CALM DOWN ladies... FRATERNITY rush, not sorority. I don't think the OP will get a sorority bid, no matter how good his grades are.

By: Rebel Girl
#3  by: ??????   

Is it just me or didn't OP ask about GPA for fraternities? What does that have to do with The answers about sororities

By: ??????

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.