facebook

sorority houses

by: & frat houses

Which sorority houses are your favorite? And which fraternity houses are your favorite? Based on the inside and the outside! (the physical houses not the people in the sorority or fraternity)

Posted By: & frat houses
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well...   

My favorite sororities:
ADPi, AOPi, Chi O, Tri Delta, DG, KD, Kappa, Phi Mu, Pi Phi, Theta!

Stop trying to start a fight.

By: Well...
by: opMar 28, 2015 9:32:49 PM

I know thats what people do sometimes on here, but I wasn't trying to start a fight. I specifically said that I was not talking about the people in the sororities, but their HOUSES. As in which sorority HOUSES and fraternity HOUSES were prettiest on campus. People have different opinions and I just wanted to see what people thought.

By: op
#2  by: Houses   

Sometimes people say houses to mean the girls, but as for the actual physical houses I would have to say Kappa, Theta, and KD are the prettiest.

By: Houses
by: Favs.Mar 28, 2015 11:41:55 PM

I honestly can't pick a favorite!! They're all so pretty!

By: Favs.
#3  by: Agree ...   

Kappa's house is beautiful !!! ADPi is going to be great when it is finished !!!

By: Agree ...
#4  by: Southern   

I love the Tri Delt and DG houses because they just look like what a large southern home should look like to me. Tri Delt's house is also gorgeous on the inside, DG's is currently a little dated but it's getting renovated so I'm sure it will be beautiful when it's done.

By: Southern
#5  by: Favorites    

The pi phi, tri delt, and delta gamma houses are my favorites. But all are beautiful. And I love sigma nu, phi delt, beta, and ATO.

By: Favorites
#6  by: Houses   

I LOVE big white southern style houses so I have to say chi o and delta gamma! Pi phi is also unique. As for frats, I like pike and sigma nu!

#7  by: favs   

For sororities, my favorite houses are Kappa, Theta, and Pi Phi

Fraternities, Phi Delt, Sigma Nu, and ATO!

By: favs
#8  by: Well   

Kappa is my favorite on the outside, but KD smells the best (I know that sounds weird but you'll understand during rush!) and is my favorite on the inside.
Sigma Nu is the nicest fraternity of the outside but phi delt is HUGE on the inside.

By: Well
#9  by: Houses   

Tri Delt is the only house that doesn't smell funny and they have the best interior. Chi o has the oldest house, but it has the coolest history. Pi phi had the best kitchen and food.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.