facebook

how hard is it to rush a panhellenic sorority if..

by: Anonymous

How hard is it to rush a panhellenic sorority if....You're black...I was raised in an 100% white family...Which shouldn't matter...I'd be an incoming freshman

Posted By: Anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rebel girl   

If you have a really high GPA and good activities and extra curriculars on your resume, they will be very interested in you. Grades better be really good... 3.5+

By: Rebel girl
#2  by: Rebz   

If you have above a 3.0, a good resume, good recs, and you're out there and friendly you will not have a problem. There are stereotypes that panhellenic does not accept diversity and those are not true. You can get a bid!

By: Rebz
#3  by: Hotty Toddy   

Be sure to get 2 recs for every chapter on campus before rush!! it is better if the women are from Ole Miss chapters, but not a deal breaker.

By: Hotty Toddy
#4  by: Original Poster   

I'm also a Chi O, Phi Mu, Kaydee and Aoii Legacy for each of my actual sisters... Would that matter?

By: Original Poster
#5  by: Why   

Would you ask if it's hard and you're a legacy to all those houses...??

By: Why
by: fiction Mar 9, 2015 1:45:58 PM

Because this post is a complete fabrication to get things stirred up.

By: fiction
#6  by: ummmm...   

...lots of girls, regardless of race, get cut... but these days having the qualifications (grades, personality, looks) AND being non-white may actually help a pnm during rush...

By: ummmm...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.