facebook

ka hayseed

by: OOS

I'm Going to be in Oxford for transfer orientation from april 9-13. Looking to network early before school starts and for rush in fall. So how does one get into the KA hayseed but currently I dont know anyone in Mississippi..

Posted By: OOS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: OOS   

I'm a guy and I'm gunna be a sophomore in fall

By: OOS
#2  by: Ha   

You don't get in!

By: Ha
#3  by: here's the deal    

It's true KA doesn't venture out and take many OOS kids...but who cares all you want to do is go to a party, meet people, and network.

Being a sophomore and oos, networking is smart. This is what I'd do. 1st go to Ole Miss KA website and find out the contact info for KA rush chairmen. Let them know that you are coming to orientation and wanted to know about Hayseed. Warning : Hayseed was real disorganized last year so don't be surprised if you don't hear back from them. 2nd I would network with the Mississippi guys, especially guys from Madison, MS. That are also at orientation. They will for sure know about Hayseed. Let them know you want to go and they will help you out.

By: here's the deal
by: OOSFeb 19, 2015 12:16:04 PM

Thanks this is very helpful!

By: OOS
#4  by: hayseed   

Interesting - that would describe most of their guys.

You can do better.

By: hayseed
#5  by: Rebs1   

I'm a senior in high school and would love to meet sorority girls so I want to come to this party!!! Is this a good idea? :) I want to get my name out there! I can stay with some older friends I know! Be honest- what do u think?

By: Rebs1
by: come on...Mar 30, 2015 10:48:42 PM

I'm a senior too and I'm coming for Hayseed ! I am hoping to network with sororities for next fall, meet other girls, check out the dorms,and of course meet boys !!! Haha

By: come on...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.