facebook

sigma nu

by: Curious

How is the Sigma Nu chapter at Ole Miss and what does there future look like as a chapter?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sigma nu    

They're a good chapter here. Lots of history and tradition at ole miss. They have a beautiful house and throw a fun spring party. There's always weekend parties at the sigma nu house. Girls love em and guys want to be them. That being said, some are a little stuck up and cliquey

By: Sigma nu
#2  by: @curious   

My opinion is that Sigma Nu is best house on campus. There is a lot of tradition and a lot of legacies in that house.

By: @curious
#3  by: Honest    

About as overrated as they come. Nice house though

By: Honest
#4  by: HYDR   

Probably the best at Ole Miss or top tier at least. Tough to get in without connections. Known as having a good bit of Mississippi guys but also guys from OOS likeTexas, North Carolina, Virginia etc. Reputation of well connected guys from wealthy families that know how to have a good time...Woodstock!

By: HYDR
#5  by: Cliquey   

A majority of the Sigma Nu's at Ole Miss come from wealthy families from Mississippi (Jackson), Atlanta, Birmingham (Mountain Brook), and Memphis. The parties are fun, but some come off as stuck up kids.

By: Cliquey
#6  by: Friend    

They're jusy reallllly awkward. All about daddy's money

By: Friend
#7  by: @curious   

Yes, Sigma Nu has a beautiful house and I like the guys in there. They have great parties and are always been so fun to be around. You must have connections to get in a bid there and definitely a top tier house. I don't think they are awkward at all and my girlfriends and I love to hang out with them. People talk bad about Sigma Nu because they had their feelings hurt? Or they are haters from another fraternity. Great group of guys in my opinion. I'm a girl.

By: @curious
#8  by: $IGMA NU   

I went through their house during rush, and I felt if you did not come from a wealthy family, they would not talk to you....

By: $IGMA NU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.