facebook

phi mu pledge class?

by: olemisspnm

I'll be rushing in the fall and wanted to know Phi Mu's rep on campus and how their new pledge class is

Posted By: olemisspnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: um well   

phi mu was really great about 5 years ago. they've recently slid into a slump. their 2013 pledge class was great, but this year's not so much. not the traditional knockouts you normally see go phi mu, but more bigger girls and strange girls too. in my personal opinion they had a terrible pledge class even AOPi had a much better one.

By: um well
by: um actuallyJan 25, 2015 3:58:14 PM

Actually they got a lot of knockouts this year. Everytime I see the phi mu's out at parties they're gorgeous. Theres a couple bigger girls but there are in every sorority. Phi Mu has always been a good sorority here

By: um actually
by: What?Jan 25, 2015 7:30:51 PM

Phi Mus are lovely and nice girls! They had a great pledge class this year!

By: What?
by: LolololoJan 26, 2015 6:29:31 AM

Phi mus sure do love to self rank! Hahahaha

By: Lolololo
#2  by: I like them   

They're known for being pageant beauty queen girls and thats very true most of the time. They're girly and known as the sweethearts of campus. They have a great reputation here

By: I like them
#3  by: rebelgirl   

They're cute girls! I'm a kappa and I like hanging with them. They're pretty girl a lot of the time but it fits their personalities. They have some drop dead beautiful girls too and pageant winners

By: rebelgirl
#4  by: .   

The girls from high school that were pretty, popular, maybe cheerleaders or dancers but not involved in a lot else or in advanced classes. They're personality and looks kept them in a respected house but they didn't make top tier without a proven track record of going above and beyond...OR they were top tier material but from out of state and didn't network.

By: .
#5  by: .   

The girls from high school that were pretty, popular, maybe cheerleaders or dancers but not involved in a lot else or in advanced classes. They're personality and looks kept them in a respected house but they didn't make top tier without a proven track record of going above and beyond...OR they were top tier material but from out of state and didn't network.

By: .
#6  by: Self rank much?   

Girls chose phi Mu when they are cut by DDD/KD/XO/DG. Don't let the self rankers convince you that they are somewhat better because they don't have b I t c h e s like the top houses do, because they would be lying!

Girls come on here and read all day long about what a nice neutral sorority phi Mu is, then get upset when they figure out that phi Mu is no sweeter or nicer than any other house on campus is.

By: Self rank much?
#7  by: personally   

I've had several friebds drop. phi mu is very cliquish. not hardly the sweetest girks

By: personally
#8  by: phimurank   

They are your pageant girly girls for the most part. Basically your stereotypical sorority girl in the good ways and the bad. They are the type of sorority that you see in the movies and tv shows, in general.

By: phimurank
#9  by: neighbor   

Phi Mu has a pretty solid middle tier ranking. It is true that there are a lot of pageant girls and that they are pretty but usually are the girls that don't have the connections to get into XO, DDD, KD. Small town girls with a lot of fake nails, fake blonde hair and spray tans.

By: neighbor
#10  by: olemiss   

well for starters they are cool about taking out of state girls and do have the rep for being the pageant queen girls. I'd say they are very middle tier but I wouldn't hang my head to be a phi mu, beautiful house, strong philanthropy. But, I think they are just surface type girls not much personality going on and just want to be pretty and sororityty. Boring. boring and pink.

By: olemiss

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.