facebook

dg and kd

by: Rushing

What do these sororities look for? I know grades are important but what else stands out to them? I know all sororities are good but I just want to know about these two

Posted By: Rushing
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Grades   

I'd say grades are most important to them because they're always in competition with each other. They also want girls who are involved that will help them win evens so again, they can be better than one another. And being from the south/MS.

By: Grades
#2  by: member of one of these   

I am in one of these 2 sororities, and they look for grades, but also really well rounded people. They want people who are involved, and these chapters have a competitive spirit, and something like that (but not too extreme) is valuable during rush. Also a girl who is southern and well put together.

By: member of one of these
by: Not the question askerDec 21, 2014 5:45:58 AM

Okay what if one of these sororities is showing a lot of interest in me, like rushing me pretty hard. I like them both and have friends in both. Is it going to hurt me if I build friendships with girls in that one house or should I try to do it with both? I don't want to screw myself over if the house rushing me ends up not wanting me

By: Not the question asker
#3  by: Careful   

Be careful with KD. They rush EVERYONE hard. They come on strong and pretend to be your friend, they cut you when you don't expect it. Seriously! DG is more honest when they rush. If they don't want you, they don't waste their time pretending. \n\n\n\n\n

By: Careful
#4  by: lol   

kd does rush everyone they want hard but they aren't being fake about it... they just have to be very selective and make severe cuts, they can't possibly take everybody the want

By: lol
#5  by: Fakes   

KD is filled to the brim with fake girls! They are the most hated sorority on campus and the girls they attract are the absolute most annoying girls around.

By: Fakes
by: ^^ cut by KDDec 21, 2014 7:00:19 PM

She's clearly bitter but speaking the truth.. I'm not a fan of DG or KD but I'd rather be a DG

By: ^^ cut by KD

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.