facebook

rush

by: future reb

Hi i was wondering if the rec letters i have to get have to be from alumni that were in that certain sorority at ole miss? or could it be that they were in that certain sorority but at a different school?

Posted By: future reb
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Oh lord   

If you don't know the answer to this, don't rush. But I'm feeling generous so I will give you a detailed answer. You need 2 rec letters for all 10 sororities. The rec letters can be from any member of that sorority from any college. Example: one of your ADPi rec letters could be from an ADPi who went to ole miss. The other could be an from an ADPi who went to Florida. Rec letters from ole miss alumni do carry more weight.

By: Oh lord
by: hotty toddy Dec 13, 2014 4:01:10 PM

False! I only had one rec for all of the sororities, got asked back to most middle/top tiers, and ended up going Chi O. I'm not a legacy either.

By: hotty toddy
by: HahaDec 16, 2014 5:24:56 PM

I'm calling BS on you hotty toddy! Unless you are a 4.0 pageant queen who is a cheerleader and president of your student council. Or perhaps you are from Jackson or Memphis or some other large city where a lot of girls know you.

Average girls NEED multiple recs!

By: Haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.