Bottom:
Pi Phi
Theta
ADPi

Posted By: in order
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Accurae   

I would put DG in its own bubble above the middle. And then AOPi in its own bubble below the middle. They're not on par with phi Mu or KKG

By: Accurae
by: Agreed Nov 21, 2014 12:49:16 AM

DG is better than both phi mu and kappa but not as good as KD and XO. And KKG and phi mu are way better than AOPI and pi phi

By: Agreed
by: IdkNov 23, 2014 10:20:07 PM

Kappa is def better than DG I'm sorry boys love them and there are tons of pretty ones. And this is coming from a "top tier" sorority girl...I feel like the kappas are actual competition against us but could care less about the DGs.

By: Idk
by: StillNov 24, 2014 10:37:28 AM

From another top tier sorority girl, sorry, but DG is just...bleh. They're the kind of girls that don't make an impression.

By: Still
#2  by: Well no   

There are no bottom sororities at Ole Miss. There are only insecure sororitys trying to make their sorority look better by ranking.

By: Well no
by: Not reallyNov 20, 2014 9:37:03 AM

Your statement is not exactly true. There is a hierarchy at ole miss.

By: Not really
#3  by: Agree   

Your ranking is good. DG is in the middle tier, but aopi should be below under pi phi.

By: Agree
by: ehhNov 20, 2014 11:34:51 AM

AOPi has passed up Pi Phi. AOPi has had way better pledge classes the last 2 years

By: ehh
by: SorryNov 20, 2014 1:48:43 PM

Sorry. AOII is actually improving. Their last two PCs are way better than Pi Phi's.

By: Sorry
by: yeahDec 6, 2014 11:10:52 PM

pi phi isn't as good of a house considering their involvement, their grades, and the quality of girls. that's why they are ranked lower than aopi

By: yeah
#4  by: What?   

Who else thinks kappa is better than phi mu?

By: What?
by: umDec 5, 2014 5:58:42 PM

I do.

By: um
#5  by: W   

I hope whoever says there is a hierarchy at ole miss never says that outside of ole miss.......you sound dumb to the rest if the world

By: W
by: @WNov 20, 2014 10:32:09 PM

Thank you!

By: @W
by: HahaNov 21, 2014 6:01:26 AM

One day you will learn that there is a hierarchy just about everywhere. From schools to major corporations to places of worship. Some schools are better than others, some corporations are better, some churches are better than others, and most certainly, some sororities are better than others.

Get over the idea of equality.

By: Haha
by: @hahaNov 21, 2014 11:04:34 PM

I actually agree.

By: @haha
by: @HahaNov 22, 2014 12:27:11 AM

This is true. @W, what site are you on? Yeah, greekRANK. There have always been popular kids and unpopular kids since preschool. There always will be some form of it.

By: @Haha
#6  by: Let me assure you   

Ole Miss and the sororities would not be at the top of any hierarchy in the US or the world. It is a small small place in the grand scheme of things. Every sorority is good and it doesn't matter. Have a great four years.

By: Let me assure you
by: Ok coolNov 25, 2014 6:39:47 PM

But we're at Ole Miss, and we're ranking them. Thanks for your useless comment.

By: Ok cool
by: Good grief Dec 6, 2014 1:57:32 PM

We are not ranking the world! Only ole miss.

By: Good grief
#7  by: UHHH   

I wouldn't put AOII that much higher than pi phi, there's a small gap between them. Also I think it's too early to put adpi any where yet. Also XO KD DG and Tridelt are always going to be very strong here at ole miss

By: UHHH
by: Well...Dec 6, 2014 4:31:28 PM

Pi phi is top of the bottom tier, aopi is bottom of the middle tier, I'm not sure what huge gap you're talking about...? Also, DG has been strong in the past, but you can't base everything on tradition.

By: Well...
by: @well...Dec 7, 2014 1:49:25 PM

agree 100%

By: @well...
by: @@WellDec 7, 2014 8:04:00 PM

Yes definitely agree

By: @@Well
by: lolDec 7, 2014 10:16:03 PM

It's all about history as far as top tier. AOPi is definitely not higher than Pi Phi and no where near Phi Mu or Kappa. In my opinion, they're about equal with Theta.

By: lol
by: @lolDec 8, 2014 1:01:31 AM

You're pretty much alone in that opinion then...

By: @lol
by: @@lolDec 8, 2014 1:48:06 PM

AOPi is bottom of middle tier and Pi Phi is top of the bottom tier. Things are changing, AOPi countinues to improve while Pi Phi is staying the same. Sorry

By: @@lol
by: opinion Dec 16, 2014 1:45:54 AM

AOPi is higher than Pi Phi in my opinion, their past couple of rushes have been great while Pi Phi continues to stay average. Also, DG has been strong in the past but their rushes have been very weak lately. You can't base everything off the past

By: opinion
#8  by: @@lol   

Go study sweetheart! Stop cheerleading for AOPI at the expense of Pi Phi. It makes you look silly.

By: @@lol
by: HahaDec 9, 2014 6:34:20 AM

Both are pretty sucky sororities. Pi phi actually has prettier girls.

By: Haha
by: SorryDec 9, 2014 10:52:30 AM

Nobody is cheerleading, they're telling it like it is and giving credit where credit is due...

By: Sorry
by: wellDec 9, 2014 3:01:26 PM

I don't think people are cheerleading at all. If it's their opinion it's their opinion.

By: well
#9  by: @haha   

How do you know they are "sucky sororities"? I have friends in both. They are sweet, pretty and very nice. Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas and stop being so mean.

By: @haha
by: OmgDec 9, 2014 10:40:56 AM

Whyyyyy do you suck so much at replying to the right person?!

By: Omg
#10  by: omfg   

quit the bickering Pi Phi...making yourself look desperate.

By: omfg
by: @omfgDec 9, 2014 3:37:31 PM

Yes!! Thank you

By: @omfg
by: Merry ChristmasDec 9, 2014 5:26:24 PM

I am not a Pi Phi but several of my friends are and they love it and are not desperate in the least. A sure sign of insecurity is the need to make others feel badly. I don't feel that need but apparently you do. Bless your heart. Your mother didn't love you enough to tell you if you don't have anything nice to say, keep your mouth shut. And as for you OM_G. God does not like people using his name in vain. Stop it.

By: Merry Christmas
by: UhhDec 9, 2014 7:21:44 PM

How do you know they didn't mean "gosh"? And why would you even suggest that someone's mother didn't love them enough? I am so ashamed to have you sticking up for my sorority, if you can even call it that.

By: Uhh
by: @uhhlistenDec 11, 2014 8:40:02 PM

I am not sticking up for your sorority. I am sticking up for my friends. They are kind, decent and beautiful and I am sick of you shallow idiots on here trying to feel superior by making others feel less than worthy. If making others feel badly makes you feel better, there is something wrong with you. If you are at Ole Miss and your mother did not teach you better than typing OM_G, you should be ashamed. There are no sucky sororities at Ole Miss.

By: @uhhlisten
by: UhhDec 12, 2014 2:47:10 AM

I wasn't trying to be rude, it just seems like you're being awfully harsh in your assessment of other people. Maybe you should think about who is really acting shallow and superior here.

By: Uhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.