facebook

oos guy

by: rushee

My grades aren't great but decent enough. I don't have that many connections but don't really get into the whole networking thing. Don't like to do much charity work either but I do like to party if you know what I mean. Do I have any options other than KE, Phi Psi, or Beta?

Posted By: rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: humm   

ATO, although they are a little more selective than the ones you mentioned.

By: humm
by: NoNov 18, 2014 6:00:16 PM

I do not think ATO is more selective than KE and Phi Psi. maybe a few years ago but things are really changing on campus.

By: No
#2  by: Ole Miss guy   

Phi Psi's are at # 4 highest rankings for grades so I don't know where you are getting your info from. Look it up.

By: Ole Miss guy
by: ok...Nov 18, 2014 8:27:26 PM

I don't know where you are getting your info from. I looked it up on the Ole Miss IFC/Panhellenic website and Phi Psi is ranked 9th fraternity for Spring 2014. Their semester gpa is 2.75 with only 114 members. So yeah grades at Phi Psi apparently don't matter.

By: ok...
by: NoNov 19, 2014 9:09:30 AM

That was a year ago.4th during rush add 94 new pledges for fx all.

By: No
by: what?Nov 19, 2014 1:21:24 PM

Ole Miss guy said that Phi Psi was ranked #4 for grades. That is incorrect. They are ranked #9 as of Spring 2014 the last time that grades were posted. They also had 114 members. With so few you would think that grade averages would be better.

By: what?
by: wowNov 19, 2014 3:16:29 PM

Phi Psi took as many pledges as they have members! Sounds like blanket bidding to me. If KA did that their pledge class would number 298.

By: wow
#3  by: Wow!!!   

I am friends with some Phi Psi's and they had 125 members and got 93 pledges. No, they do not blanket bid! The last pledge class was a good one and a lot of the rushee's liked them. Stop spreading rumors! The pledges I know came into Ole Miss all over a 3.0.

By: Wow!!!
by: Frat policeNov 20, 2014 9:33:04 AM

So you are the frat police? You know about every house and their retention rate? Phi Psi Pledges had to have over a 3.0 and no one has dropped. Maybe they have higher standards now and want to pick up the GPA.they got a few real good pledge classes and maybe they are trying to better themselves. Jealous much!

By: Frat police
by: yeah rightNov 20, 2014 9:56:45 AM

Jealous of Phi Psi...hahahahahahahaha. your kidding, right!!!

By: yeah right
#4  by: What??   

My sorority swapped with them and they are great! The guys are cute and real cool. They do party a lot! They are not the best but are upper mid tier with ATO and KE. They have guys from all over. Lots from Texas and California and Georgia.a few Phi Psi's went to the DG formal and they were very good looking and sweet!

By: What??
by: lol whatNov 22, 2014 6:08:02 PM

I'm sorry but phi psi and ATO are no where near KE

By: lol what
#5  by: Soooo   

Oh my you have not been on campus lately..

By: Soooo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.