facebook

bar scene

by: Visitor

Hey guys, some sorority sisters and I are coming in to town this weekend and we were wondering which bars are worth going to and if we should bring Halloween costumes or not. Any help you guys can provide would be great!

Posted By: Visitor
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Depends   

It all depends if you are from auburn or not?

By: Depends
by: visitorOct 29, 2014 5:04:08 PM

We are from Auburn, but we're just looking to have fun in Oxford!

By: visitor
#2  by: Party   

The lounge at the Days Inn in Batesville is agreat place to party!

By: Party
by: StupidOct 30, 2014 11:33:32 AM

You're an idiot. Good grief

By: Stupid
by: PartyOct 30, 2014 1:32:08 PM

What's wrong with the Days Inn? What are you too good for Karaoke??

By: Party
by: StupidOct 30, 2014 4:10:44 PM

Freshman grow up.

#3  by: Rebel Girl   

Be nice!! It isn't like they are from LSU! Does your sorority have a chapter at Ole Miss? If so, get in touch with them to ask. If not, any place on the Square is going to have a great party.

By: Rebel Girl
by: Ok thenOct 30, 2014 1:24:40 PM

If you want to party with Auburn go right ahead. Why don't you just invite them over to your condo....

By: Ok then
by: StupidOct 30, 2014 4:11:58 PM

Freshman grow up

#4  by: Hotty toddy   

Roosters or roundtable, funkys has really good drinks and the levee gets roudy...sometimes too roudy but y'all will have a good time anywhere!

By: Hotty toddy
#5  by: Bar   

Proud Larry's is pretty cool to.

By: Bar
#6  by: Fraternity parties   

I'm pretty sure delta psi and beta are having halloween parties. Are you from Auburn?

By: Fraternity parties
#7  by: Fun girls   

Phi Psi is having a huge Halloween party! It is the best on campus. Bring a costume and have fun!

By: Fun girls
by: hahaOct 30, 2014 6:18:05 PM

Haha...Yeah right, Phi Psi. Wierdos dressed up like wierdos. ..it will be a hell of a party!

By: haha
by: ActuallyOct 30, 2014 6:47:39 PM

They usually have a pretty awesome hall crawl.

By: Actually
#8  by: @haha   

Self esteem issues??? Grow up you pathetic loser! Why the hate? They had one of the best pledge classes and you are a low life!!! They are moving up and your pathetic frat sux!!

By: @haha
by: wowOct 30, 2014 6:30:04 PM

Rant much!

By: wow
by: not even closeOct 30, 2014 8:14:39 PM

Best pledge class, moving up?? I want to smoke what your smoking.

By: not even close
by: @not even closeOct 30, 2014 8:30:38 PM

PLEASE learn weird not wierd and you're not your. You're (there's a hint) in college!

By: @not even close
by: well nowOct 30, 2014 9:08:44 PM

You're lips can kiss my as s

By: well now
#9  by: Go Rebs   

Really? Someone says there is a frat party and you have to hate! Why? Someone needs to go back to middle school...

By: Go Rebs
#10  by: Embarrassed...   

To the OP- I would like to apologize for some of the replies you've received. Please ignore their rude and classless comments. They do not at all represent anything but a tiny fraction of Ole Miss. I would venture to guess that most are freshmen first-generation students. The rest of us understand and are proud of what an outstanding reputation of hospitality both Ole Miss and the city of Oxford have. There is a reason why visitors love to come here- You will be welcomed everywhere you go!

By: Embarrassed...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.