facebook

theta encore

by: Pot Stirer

KD vs DG: who's going to win??

Posted By: Pot Stirer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

It could go either way, KD will really want to win after they came up short last year, but I think DG will still com out on top. Plus, I heard DG won the blood drive.

By: :)
by: YupOct 28, 2014 12:21:01 AM

I'd have to agree with you. But DG goes first and KD goes last.. So DG will really have to impress in order to beat out KD. And yes I heard they won the blood drive too.

By: Yup
#2  by: RESULTS!   

1st KD
2nd DG
3rd Tri Delt

By: RESULTS!
by: Predictable Oct 28, 2014 10:51:51 PM

I honestly think DG had a better dance. But props to KD!

By: Predictable
by: MeleOct 29, 2014 10:51:16 AM

Does anyone have the video

By: Mele
by: @ MeleOct 29, 2014 4:16:15 PM

DG's video is online. "DG theta encore 2014" I believe

By: @ Mele
#3  by: Why...   

... so sororities that bad-mouth Theta take part in their event? So hypocritical (and typical)... if you want to support a philanthropy write a check and stop being so two-faced.

By: Why...
by: JealousOct 29, 2014 1:33:29 PM

that KD one bi,tch?!?!

By: Jealous
by: WellOct 29, 2014 2:51:38 PM

I think you will find that very few bad mouth theta. Most will rank them towards the bottom, but that doesn't mean that they are a bad sorority. Just one of the newer ones on campus.

What so many people don't realize is that trolls frequent this website. The majority of Ole Miss Greeks will support each others philanthropy efforts.

By: Well
by: UhhhOct 29, 2014 4:12:46 PM

Every sororiy bad mouths each other. Everyone has a big event and everyone participates. We participate in theta's event to win and give to charity. It has nothing to do with theta.

By: Uhhh
#4  by: Unbiased   

Y'all DG and KD had rocking dances no lie. But DG won last year and it was KD's year this year. The dance was so incredibly creative. I wish my sorority came up with these themes. Congrats to you girls. y'all both opened and closed theta encore perfectly

By: Unbiased
by: What?Oct 29, 2014 2:55:38 PM

It was kd's year? What about the other eight sororities on campus that put in equal time and effort?

The sorority with the best dance should win, it doesn't matter who's year it is.

Btw: all the houses did a fantastic job! I wouldn't want to be a judge. Honestly, I have no idea what the judges even look for. I'm guessing they factor in the sorority with the most blood donations.....

By: What?
by: @ unbaised and what? Oct 29, 2014 4:15:29 PM

All @unbasied was saying is that KD put on the best dance and deserved to win. Yes, every sorroity put in hard work but there were two or three (DG, KD) that clearly worked harder and had more creative dances. Someone has to win. This isn't everyone gets a trophy tee ball.

By: @ unbaised and what?
#5  by: @ What?   

Judges look at the blood drive for sure. It factors in 10 points I believe. The whole purpose is philanthropy. So whoever donates te most blood should get extra points. They look at how energetic and synchronized the girls are. They take in account creativity of the dance and costumes.

By: @ What?
#6  by: umm   

if the blood drive was really factored in like they say it is, dg got first and kd dint place in the blood drive, and their dances were about equally as good. why did kd win?

By: umm
by: BecauseOct 31, 2014 8:55:32 AM

You're a sore loser.

By: Because
#7  by: KD???   

Disagree! Kd's dance wasn't any better than any if the others, but they did do a good job of letting everybody dance and be seen, unlike other groups that hid their bad dancers in the back, cough, cough, phi mu.

By: KD???

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.