by: rankings

Top: DDD/ Chi O/ KD
Middle: Phi Mu, KKG, DG, AOII
Bottom: Pi Phi, ADPi, Theta

Posted By: rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dying    

Do I spot a phi mu? Two things majorly wrong with this. DG is ahead of KKG and phi mu. Aopi is definitely not middle tier.

By: Dying
by: IdkOct 24, 2014 2:41:36 PM

But if she's ranking just on pledge classes this year, this could work.

By: Idk
by: trueOct 29, 2014 7:31:28 PM

This isn't in order you idiot, just who is in each tier. And i completely agree. DG doesn't deserve to be top. boringggggggg

By: true
#2  by: Well   

I am guessing OP is saying all of the sororities are equal on each tier. I'm glad to see Aopi on the rise.

By: Well
by: YesOct 24, 2014 3:47:15 PM

Me too. They have made a lot of improvements. Definitely above being just bottom tier...maybe upper bottom?

By: Yes
#3  by: Sure   

This looks good. All sororities within the tiers are equal.

By: Sure
#4  by: mmm no   

tri delt is mid tier now

By: mmm no
by: LolOct 25, 2014 11:23:41 AM

Hahaha! Rejected, huh?

By: Lol
by: PleaseOct 25, 2014 2:16:47 PM

Stop saying this to every person who does not agree with your opinion. It looks bad....from a tri delt.

By: Please
by: LolOct 25, 2014 10:27:55 PM

I believe you have been rejected by tri delt, and no, I am not a tri delt. Just somebody who can read between the lines.

By: Lol
by: IdiotOct 26, 2014 8:34:16 AM

I'm not saying YOURE a tri delt, I'm saying IM A TRI DELT. You're why people keep talking about us. Just stop. If you're not a tri delt, why are you even ranking my sorority?!

By: Idiot
by: To Idiot...Oct 29, 2014 9:55:59 PM

Au contraire... Its customary on this site to judge ANOTHER sorority...not simply ones own. It's called "competitive advantage" and all chapters engage in it now and then. No harm. No foul.

That said Ms.Tri-Delt...I do not concur with the aforementioned OPINION that DDD is relegated to mid-tier. One may WISH it on your chapter...but wishing doesn't make it so.

PS...revealing your sorority affiliation on this site is analogous to giving a mouse a cookie...pretty soon you'll be handing out bid cards to some IDIOT here...be careful.

By: To Idiot...
by: @To IdiotOct 30, 2014 4:41:51 AM

Giving a mouse a cookie? Is that what you just read to your kid?

By: @To Idiot
by: @@idiotOct 31, 2014 9:03:44 PM

...nah...mine read it to me tho... great parable for dealing with pyschos on this site...

By: @@idiot
#5  by: yes   

very accurate with the way things are now

By: yes
#6  by: ``````````````   

tri delt is 3rd now for sure.

By: ``````````````
by: HahaOct 29, 2014 8:48:52 PM

Your joking right? I'm a phi mu, obsessed with phi mu, but even I can admit that Tri Delt is the sorority everybody wants.

Once we find out home and get to know our sisters, we get over Tri Delt, but the fact remains the same, they are a great group of girls.

By: Haha
by: NoooooNov 1, 2014 2:44:10 PM

Don't tell what sorority you're in! That crazy lady @To Idiot up there tried to read me a bedtime story after I did. I'm still confused.

By: Nooooo
by: to NoooooNov 1, 2014 5:06:46 PM

...yea...should've referenced Homer's Odyssey...but figured cookie-mouse was more your league... cause bless your heart..."top-tier" doesn't mean IQ...

By: to Nooooo
#7  by: af34f23f   

AOPI to bottom, Pi Phi to Middle

By: af34f23f
by: HahahaOct 30, 2014 4:42:40 AM

Girl you're crazy

By: Hahaha
by: OMGOct 30, 2014 10:51:52 PM

Pi Phi is a very good sorority....but AOII is actually rising. Look at their pledge class from last year and this year! Again, Pi Phi is a wonderful sorority but AOII is ahead of them.

By: OMG
#8  by: Almost   

Move KD down. Xo and ddd are exclusively on top.

By: Almost

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.