facebook

kd nationals during rush

by: Just wondering

Just heard a huge rumor that National Kappa Delta representatives came to Oxford during rush. It seems that an MSU alum called national headquarters to have some of her hometown girls "blackballed" during rush. They couldn't figure out why another school's alumi were trying involve themselves in Ole Miss rush. Any truth to this? I read some text messages sent back and forth between State and Ole Miss alums. They weren't very civilized, lets just say.

Posted By: Just wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?!?   

I heard it was an LSU alum

By: ?!?
#2  by: @?!?   

I read some exchanges also between some MSU and UM KD alums and it was heated. These texts are being sent around to a lot of people. There are a lot of angry people at what transpired.

By: @?!?
#3  by: What?   

Is this the first time you are hearing about kd's alumni involvement in recruitment? Nothing new here!

Chi os is actually way worse!

By: What?
by: Chi o?Oct 22, 2014 4:10:28 PM

DG is the worst!! Their alumnae run their rush. My DG friends have complained about it, but that's what makes their chapter so good.

By: Chi o?
by: True @Chi oOct 22, 2014 5:36:20 PM

Our alumnae basically call the shots on our rush. It sucks, but it motivates you to stay involved with DG and get to the point where you can be in control. We haven't earned that privilege like our alumnae have.

By: True @Chi o
#4  by: why?   

But why would an MSU alum be so concerned about who is in Ole Miss's chapter of KD? Is she so concerned about another school or is it she is just mad at some PNM's going through rush and wanted to ruin their reputations?

By: why?
#5  by: This   

This crap is what gives Greek life a bad name. "Black ball" hometown girls? Were they not in the "in" crowd? Grow the f%/# up.

By: This
by: RushOct 23, 2014 4:08:33 PM

So true!

By: Rush
#6  by: Rush   

Rush is kinda a joke! Come on- nothing fair about it fraternities and sororities rush! How many people really get in on who they really are and not parents connections and money? Think about it! How does it make you feel to think if a real interview process when on without the back stabbing money and connections? I bet the Greek system would look a whole lot better and be a lot more respected! Fraternities are just as bad!

By: Rush
by: whatOct 23, 2014 4:14:08 PM

Does anyone else understand this rant? Must have been cut out of rush and now a GDI. What's up with all the exclamation points?

By: what
#7  by: Lol   

Y'all are all idiots. Seriously. The only reason why alumni from other schools were involved in KDs rush was to learn tips on their rush. Since they are a top national of KD they are looked at from other schools.

By: Lol
#8  by: Really   

Had to be a jealous mom! The girls she wanted blackballed probably won prom queen or made cheerleader and her kid didn't. She would really have to be personally invested to get that involved. Anyone know what city alum from now and did she get her way?

By: Really
#9  by: @really   

Yes she got her way, so I hear.know the city but she's very well connected and could ruin anyone if se was revealed.

By: @really
by: ummOct 26, 2014 7:43:01 PM

Does the city rhyme with hackson?

By: umm
#10  by: ...puh-leez...   

...no OM KD alum would give two craps what some clanger KD alum thought of hometown PNMs if they were known and liked by OM KDs...try again...you obviously haven't a clue...

By: ...puh-leez...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.