facebook

fraternities

by: Rushing 2015

Hey y'all I was just accepted into ole miss for the fall of 2015 and I am definitely interested in rushing. Could someone tell me which fraternities are on the rise and which ones are on the decline? Thanks

Posted By: Rushing 2015
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rebel   

Sigma Nu, KA, Sigma Chi and Phi Delt are top tier.

By: Rebel
by: Miss Hottie ToddyOct 23, 2014 3:18:55 PM

Saw Phi Delt's pledges in the grove last Saturday- have to disagree. Being a legacy doesn't make you top tier.

By: Miss Hottie Toddy
by: AgreeOct 23, 2014 3:43:27 PM

Phi delts are weird. There's a reason they never leave their house...

By: Agree
#2  by: Sorority girl perspective   

Sig Nu, Sig Chi, KA are too tiers the rest are irrelevant

By: Sorority girl perspective
by: ChangingOct 21, 2014 8:46:51 AM

Top tier is changing! Look around!

By: Changing
#3  by: Sororityyy girl opinion    

Top tier: Sigma nu, sigma chi, and KA.

Middle tier: phi delt, kappa sig, and ATO

Most fun to swap with: sigma nu, kappa sig, and ATO.

Best parties: sigma nu, kappa sig, and sigma chi.

Best other: phi psi and beta.

The others are totally irrelevant

By: Sororityyy girl opinion
by: Move the tierOct 21, 2014 8:48:08 AM

KA and Sigma Chi should be mid tier!

By: Move the tier
#4  by: Rebs #1   

KE, Phi Psi, ATO are lower top.. They have boys from all over the south. They are on the rise. The so called top frats are all Miss boys and it is getting so boring. Modern students want variety and fun! These frats have great parties and the new pledge classes are hot!!! Thing are changing at Ole Miss.

By: Rebs #1
by: @KE SuxOct 21, 2014 4:05:49 PM

Grow up.

By: @KE Sux
by: HahaOct 22, 2014 10:17:59 AM

Someone obviously got dumped by a kappa sig...I couldn't give two s..ts about them and it's that obvious.

By: Haha
by: @HahaOct 22, 2014 11:08:27 AM

So true! Of those three it's so odd that KE is the only one being picked on. Even with ATO in the mix! Obviously one person has an issue.

By: @Haha
#5  by: Funny   

It's funny how you can tell which fraternities and sororities troll this sight. SO afraid someone is going to talk badly about their special little club. LOL. While the real men are out having a good time and enjoying just being a part of the system.

By: Funny
by: Very TrueOct 21, 2014 4:57:34 PM

Kappa Sigma toll all over this site. Gets her panties in a wad when a negative thing is said about KE. Guess she is the only one that doesn't know they are middle tier....hahaha

By: Very True
by: @Very TrueOct 21, 2014 5:04:21 PM

I wrote the reply above. I don't care anything about Kappa Sig...but seriously, who says KE Sux like a 7th grader? The boys bicker back and forth like girls do, so don't try to pin it on girls instead of owning it. THAT was my point. Not focusing on Kappa Sig. Don't really care about them or their "ranking".

By: @Very True
by: it is trueOct 21, 2014 5:15:59 PM

"Very True" is correct. KE groupie trolling this site. Self ranking KE and tearing down others.

By: it is true
#6  by: it's true   

Kappa Sig Sux!!!

By: it's true
by: WowOct 22, 2014 10:11:04 AM

You're just making them look better with your immaturity...

By: Wow
by: Mid tierOct 22, 2014 10:25:43 AM

Kappa Sig. Very much mid tier

By: Mid tier
#7  by: girl's perspective   

Go with the fraternity you like- the one you feel most comfortable with. Perception of tiers at Ole Miss are pretty much inconsistent with any other universities' ways of ranking them. It is all about "who wins the state." In other words, people at Ole Miss feel like a fraternity is better if there are more in-state guys in it. It doesn't matter if there are douchy legacies or unattractive guys or the biggest geeds you've ever seen in it. It is all about being from Mississippi. Go with a strong national fraternity ranking over an Ole Miss tier ranking.

By: girl's perspective
#8  by: Grow up   

You sound like grade school children ranking people! Is that how you live your life? Look around people and her over your tier rankings! I can't believe these comments are even posted! It is embarrassing for sure!

By: Grow up
#9  by: ok   

It's important to find a house where you feel like you fit in and belong. I wouldn't get so caught up in the rankings.

By: ok
#10  by: Up and down   

Houses that are improving are BETA and Phi Psi.
Houses that are going down hill are PIKE and SAE.
"Top tier" houses (if you even want that) EX, EN, KA
Most involved/Best GPA house Delta Psi
Best Brotherhood Sigma Pi and Delta Psi
Best parties EX ATO Beta
Nicest house Phi delt and ATO
"The Trap house" is SAE

By: Up and down
by: interestingOct 23, 2014 9:40:20 PM

Why the snarky comment on top tier houses? Sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder.

By: interesting

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.