facebook

be happy

by: Hmmm

Am I the only one who notices how much hate DDD, KD, DG, and Chi O get on this website? Clearly there are some jealous girls who either got cut from these top houses or just have some misinformation on the girls in these houses. I never see anyone post anything negative about "the bottom tier houses" because girls in DDD, KD, etc are happy with their house and don't spend their time bashing other houses on anynymous websites to feel better about themself and their house. Be HAPPY about the house you're in. Don't be bitter and jealous. We should all strive to better the Greek life at ole miss as a whole rather than bashing each other anonymously.

Posted By: Hmmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yassss   

Amen. I'm not in what's considered a 'top house' but I am happy where I am and I chose to be in the house I'm in. I didn't want to be a DDD or DG. But I'm respectful of those houses and hope they're respectful of my house too

By: Yassss
#2  by: Karma   

They get that much hate because they give that much hate. Funny you didn't notice that.

By: Karma

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.