facebook

ranking

by: Been Around

DDD/xo/kd - Top tier
DG - Alomost Top tier
Phi mu/KKG - Middle tier
ADPi - surprised us all!
Pi Phi/AOPi/Theta - Bottom

all of the sororities are awesome, but let's face it, girls still want to go with the tried and true houses that have been tops for generations.

Snap bid rumors and girls cutting top house rumors are just that RUMORS!
Girls say they cut houses when the reality is that they were cut. Everybody hates being cut and its a huge ego blow, but the girls spreading the rumors still have to sleep at night with the fact that spreading lies doesn't make them feel any better about themselves.

Posted By: Been Around
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: HAHAHAHAHAHA   

OMG please tell me someone did this to ADPI as a joke, that's just humiliating

By: HAHAHAHAHAHA
by: I agree with OPSep 26, 2014 4:32:04 PM

ADPi did great. I know they got a lot of grade and standards risks, but they also got some beautiful girls who simply didn't have connections in other houses.

By: I agree with OP
by: No...actuallySep 26, 2014 4:58:23 PM

They cut for grades this year. I'm not saying they didn't do well, but you're both delusional for thinking they did THAT well, especially with administration and Panhellenic pulling strings for them.

By: No...actually
by: No hate but...Sep 26, 2014 5:06:22 PM

There's no way ADPi did better than Pi Phi, AOII, and Theta. Considering that ADPi isn't really relevant here (yet, they're new) you have to be delusional to think that ADPi is above three sororities who had a great rush (as did ADPi). No hate to ADPi but they're too new to really rank

By: No hate but...
by: Not reallyOct 7, 2014 7:45:35 AM

Agree

By: Not really
#2  by: I agree with OP   

I also agree on the rest of the order.....

By: I agree with OP
by: me tooSep 26, 2014 4:35:55 PM

This is the best order

By: me too
#3  by: HA!!   

Nice try, ADPi!!! You wish you were that high on the list!!!

By: HA!!
#4  by: Sure sure    

Anyone who says Tri Delt doesn't belong in the top tier is trying to fool everyone else.

This is the most accurate ranking I have seen today.

By: Sure sure
by: Well maybeSep 29, 2014 12:08:01 PM

Agreed

By: Well maybe
#5  by: guess what   

Only rumor that is true is about DG . They did give snap bids! Try all the damage control you want but they did. So move on..Tri Delt did have a bad return rate first night. They still had a great pledge class but just fess up to the truth. Good grief. Denying it looks worse.

By: guess what
by: @guesswhatSep 29, 2014 5:10:14 PM

Ummm no! There were snap bids by other sororities and sororities in other houses after the run trying to get girls to walk away. DG was not alone. Tri Delt is not going anywhere and neither are the other houses. This is just stupid.

By: @guesswhat
#6  by: Not quite    

No, KD is not this high. Way fallen this year.

By: Not quite
#7  by: Ummm   

KD is no longer top tier.

By: Ummm
by: HahaSep 30, 2014 3:20:37 PM

Lol says the tri delt..

By: Haha
by: @haha^^^^Oct 3, 2014 10:34:02 PM

Not sure a tri delt said this because a lot of us agree! KD competed with Kappa this year. Neither one a bad sorority, just not top any more.

By: @haha^^^^
#8  by: Welll   

Either way they all still suck, bottom tier is bottom tier and always will be. Embarrassing to even say they have gotten better because they'll always be bottom tier

By: Welll
by: @WellSep 30, 2014 8:07:18 AM

You are an idiot…go play in the street somewhere. You are what is embarrassing.

By: @Well
by: WeirdSep 30, 2014 9:08:27 AM

Certainly you can't be threatened by the bottom tier! Why so much hate towards them? Can't you just accept the fact that there are no bad sororities at ole miss and move on? Every sorority is know for having their own personality. Just because a house of girls is different than you are, doesn't mean that they are worse!

By: Weird
by: WhateverSep 30, 2014 11:40:16 AM

Bottom tier doesn't really describe the houses at ole miss.

Most bottom tier girls are beautiful with either low grades and/or no connections.

Some of the most beautiful girls are Adpis.

By: Whatever
#9  by: gonna go ahead   

I'm sorry but Adpi.. noo. aopi pi phi theta thennn adpi.

By: gonna go ahead
by: ADPi Oct 3, 2014 4:44:32 PM

ADPi needs to learn what being Greek means. I guess nobody is teaching them about Panhellenic spirit.

I guess that happens when an entire sorority is brand new.

By: ADPi
by: @ADPIOct 4, 2014 12:53:09 PM

The mother of an ADPi pledge is over on the greek chat site right now crying because her daughter is in the bottom chapter. Get your pc in line and their moms too ADPi! Learn what it means to be greek!

By: @ADPI
by: ???Oct 4, 2014 6:39:20 PM

I personally haven't seen anything. Can you tell me what thread it's on so we can try to identify her daughter?

By: ???
by: @ @ADPIOct 4, 2014 9:59:59 PM

What makes you think that thread is about Ole Miss?

By: @ @ADPI
by: ObviouslyOct 4, 2014 11:23:21 PM

Recent very competitive SEC recruitment with a newer chapter that doesn't have a house but will have one. ADPi at Ole Miss is the only one that fits.

By: Obviously
by: umOct 5, 2014 12:55:18 AM

It was implied the chapter would remain unhoused.

By: um
by: @umOct 5, 2014 8:59:39 AM

read again. you're just inferring from what one dumb northern girl who didn't know what she's talking about said. the old southern biddies talking about it know it's ole miss that's why they're getting pissed

By: @um
by: @@umOct 5, 2014 9:56:14 AM

"Let's just say that on an SEC campus with houses, a chapter that is not only unhoused but is unlikely to ever be housed is going to struggle. And it has been noted that on such campuses, some of these chapters (not this one, I hope) try to market themselves as the un-sorority for girls who never would've thought of becoming Greek. Since these girls often decide that attending most sorority functions is beneath them too, it does not end well and I really feel for involved girls who are caught up in this."

That came from someone who is an old lady biddy and "knows" the campus. That was clearly the implicative post.

By: @@um
by: ^Oct 5, 2014 12:00:30 PM

Thing is there isn't a competitive SEC school that has a recent colony that won't be housed.

By: ^
#10  by: Haha   

Anyone beside myself noticing kappa going crazy trying to cover up the truth?

By: Haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.