Bottom: ΚΑΘ

Posted By: yup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: yes   

accurate. maybe with ΦΜ in middle with KKΓ and ΑΟΠ but that's just my opinion

By: yes
by: hahahaSep 26, 2014 4:35:25 PM

This is NOT accurate! obviously somebody got cut from tri delt!

By: hahaha
by: DirtySep 29, 2014 1:35:40 PM

Sure, KD is great if you love one group dirty rushing!

By: Dirty
#2  by: Nope   

Give it up You can write 1000 post on how xo and KD are better than ddd, but you are only fooling yourself and proving to the world how jealous you are of them because you got cut.

By: Nope
by: lolSep 26, 2014 10:28:45 AM

I can guarantee I did not get cut from tridelt and find this to be accurate

By: lol
#3  by: Pretty accurate    

The Tri Delt hierarchy has definitely fallen.

By: Pretty accurate
by: JokeSep 26, 2014 10:26:15 AM

Ha ha.

By: Joke
by: Yeah rightSep 28, 2014 1:24:56 PM

Tri Delt got the only pledge class with actually pretty girls out of all the top houses.

Tough luck to the op. You can wish and dream all you want, but it won't change the fact that ddd is exclusively on top.

By: Yeah right
by: Huh?Oct 10, 2014 12:40:34 PM

Each house got some pretty girls. Tri delta's weren't any prettier this year.

By: Huh?
#4  by: yes   

switch kappa and phi mu and this is correct.

by: 100%Sep 29, 2014 12:52:57 AM

agreed. many girls were between aopi and phi mu during rush.

By: 100%
by: ehhhSep 29, 2014 9:17:57 AM

I don't think so. Maybe move Kappa up but Phi Mu should stay where they are in this ranking. I know girls who preffed Phi Mu and Tri Delt etc. Phi Mu was competing with the tip top houses this year and the did a he,ll of a fine job. Kappa did do awesome this year so moving them up sou;don't hurt.

By: ehhh
by: Umm...noSep 29, 2014 10:03:34 AM

Phi mu did not do well. There were girls who preffed kappa and tri delt, even one that preffed theta and tri delt. Desperately comparing yourself to tri delt doesn't help.

By: Umm...no
by: ehhhSep 29, 2014 5:26:42 PM

@Umm...no I am in no way saying Phi Mu is anywhere near Tri Delt but they had a great rush and if you deny that you must've been cut by everyone and are bitter lol.

By: ehhh
#5  by: Amazing   

I continue to be amazed that you silly freshman think saying something in this site will convince people you are right.

The reality is that you just make yourself look pathetic

Ddd did not fall and you have now convinced me that they are stronger than ever.

Only houses that get slammed on greekrank are those who cut girls and the cut girls feel some sort of warped sense if need to vent.

By: Amazing
by: WellSep 26, 2014 1:02:15 PM

You're sitting there reading it...

By: Well
#6  by: Wow   

This is the first ranking that I have ever seen that I completely agree with. THIS IS RIGHT. If you think anything else good for you. You do you, but this is how it is.

By: Wow
#7  by: hahaha   

AOPi is NOT above Theta, Pi Phi, and ADPi. That is such a joke. I pretty much agree with everything else, except you're making too many "middle" bubbles. Top, middle, bottom. The end.

By: hahaha
by: HmmmSep 28, 2014 1:18:53 PM

Someone is bitter.

By: Hmmm
by: EhSep 28, 2014 1:20:26 PM

I think after this year's pledge class, AOPi is definitely above Theta, Pi Phi, and ADPi. They're getting a lot better and that seems to be getting to some people..

By: Eh
by: AgreeSep 28, 2014 1:32:03 PM

I agree with the first two replies. Give credit where credit is due. Aopi has improved a lot, and pi phi has not. That's the only one I see that could even be questionable. People just don't like change.

By: Agree
by: not reallySep 28, 2014 3:23:33 PM

this looks pretty balanced and reflects the current make up of the houses.

By: not really
by: sorry for yaSep 29, 2014 1:34:09 PM

sorry that you haven't noticed, but AOII has been getting consistently better every year and had a killer rush this year. definitely enough to move them to middle tier

By: sorry for ya
by: Aww...Sep 30, 2014 11:22:59 AM

I'm sorry that @hahaha is so jealous of AOII. Their pledge class has some really great girls so you need to stop hating.

By: Aww...
by: yesSep 30, 2014 9:51:11 PM

Okay theta. you're not anywhere near pi phi either. Adpi still above theta. You don't compete with Aopi, Pi phi, or Adpi for girls. Aopi was competing with Phi Mu a lot this year for girls, and Pi Phi was competing a lot with Kappa. Adpi was written before you as well.

by: To be irrelevantSep 30, 2014 10:21:10 PM

^^^yes-my oh my, if Theta is that bad of a bottom of the bottom tier group, then why in the world are you and a few others spending so much time bashing them and defending the other bottom/middle tier groups? It would seem that if they aren't a threat and truly don't compete with AOP, ADP, or PiPhi then there would be no need to even discuss them as a group. Just curious observation.

By: To be irrelevant
#8  by: Fines fines fines    

My friends in KD were all complaining about being fines by Panhellenic over $5,000 for dirty rushing!

You can't say your number one when you dirty rush the crap out of pnm! Sounds more like you girls are afraid if you don't buy your new members nice things, nobody would rank you. Sad really.

By: Fines fines fines
#9  by: @ original post   

There is absolutely no way Theta is below ADPi. Sorry, just no.

By: @ original post
by: truuueeeeSep 29, 2014 8:24:07 PM

^^ for real. ADPi doesn't even have a house

By: truuueeee
by: Seriously?Sep 30, 2014 11:25:08 AM

Agreed. Theta got some sweet girls and they have a house. ADPi is pretty irrelevant right now. Sure they have potential but Theta should be (if not on the same level) above ADPi. It's hard to rank a sorority that is barely established.

By: Seriously?
#10  by: this is right   

only ranking I agree with. spot on.

By: this is right
by: how cuteOct 2, 2014 9:46:15 PM

you must be an adpi that is seeking some sort of relevancy, sorry you're not.

By: how cute

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.