facebook

my ranking

by: Texas pnm

I visited campus three time in the spring and stayed with a variety of girls. Had a blast each time. Based on personal experience this is how I will rank sororities.

DDD
Phi mu
Chi o
Kappa
KD
DG
Pi phi
Theta
ADPi
Aopi

I did not have an opportunity to personally meet any pi phi, thetas or ADPi. Maybe if I had this ranking would be different. Just ranking those according to stories told to me by others. Still looking forward to meeting them during rush.

Posted By: Texas pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Wrong    

Just wait until you are on campus full time. Phi mu? Really? They are sweet, but rather plain.

By: Wrong
by: ReadSep 13, 2014 9:22:52 AM

Read their sorority ranking for around this day. There is also another similar ranking to this one. It looks like they are getting desperate.

By: Read
by: Seriously?Sep 13, 2014 10:44:53 AM

You have no idea who is posting what on this website. No Phi Mu would intentionally rank themselves right below Tri Delt because that's just asking for it.

Personally, I think whoever keeps posting the negative stuff about them is bitter or scared that Phi Mu will surpass them... great group of girls overall!

By: Seriously?
by: ^^^Sep 13, 2014 10:51:42 AM

Written by a Phi Mu!

By: ^^^
by: Seriously?Sep 14, 2014 1:07:40 AM

I'm actually an AOPi but whatever.... smh

By: Seriously?
#2  by: Keep   

Keep your thoughts to yourself.

By: Keep
#3  by: Why?   

Why should she keep her thoughts to herself. She was honest in her post saying that she ranked according to those girls she actually met. She even called out those she hadn't met so there was no misunderstanding. I wish more girls would rank based on personal feelings and not so much on tent talk!

Good job Texas pnm! Sounds like you are looking at the whole picture. I hope you get the opportunity to meet girls in the houses you haven't already met!

By: Why?
by: becauseSep 13, 2014 1:35:57 PM

this was written by a troll...no doubt about it. trolling is not looked upon highly.

By: because
#4  by: This is fine   

My list looks completely different because 1) we're different people and 2) we met different people (probably). I don't think it's good to post this kind of stuff when you know other girls about to go through rush are reading it though because you don't want to sway someones opinion based on your limited interactions, or mine. Let everyone else make up their minds.

By: This is fine
by: AgreeAug 1, 2014 11:18:31 AM

agree with "this is fine". More harm than good from social media. Everyone will have different experiences and they need to form their own opinions. Good luck PNM's.

By: Agree
#5  by: k   

Suuuuure a pnm is going to make a ranking of the houses they like on greekrank. You sound awfully informed for a pnm.

By: k
#6  by: Interesting   

I'm actually glad a pnm posted this on here, I think too often people get stuck in the "real" rankings and forget that personal ones matter too.

By: Interesting
by: ?Aug 1, 2014 6:59:20 PM

Why do alumnae constantly post on this site?

By: ?
by: @?Aug 1, 2014 10:52:59 PM

I don't think alumnea care enough honestly, and I'm not one.

By: @?
by: Oh yesSep 12, 2014 1:44:37 PM

They do...especially DG/ADPI

By: Oh yes
#7  by: This^^^^   

is funny.

By: This^^^^
#8  by: Haha   

This site is 85% alumni! It's the actives that really are too busy to care.

By: Haha
#9  by: Reb   

Everybody has a choice! I agree with this pnm. She should be allowed to voice her opinions. We all need to understand that everyone will have a different opinion.

I fell in love with the first girls I stayed with when I visited ole miss for the first time. Kind of like trying on prom dresses. You fall in love with one and all the rest don't match up. I just hope she keeps her options open. Most girls tend to fall in love with the same sororities. That is why so many girls get their feeling hurt when really all sororities are special in their own way.

By: Reb
#10  by: Haha   

Nice try phi mu! We do love you! We love you a lot, but top tier under ddd may be a reach. Just saying.

By: Haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.