facebook

recs

by: Help

I don't have recs for some houses. The website says to send your application to the house with picture of yourself. Should I? Or just not bother. I just feel like it's kinda late. I have recs top tier houses

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Don't know   

Most of us would have no idea. We all worked really really hard to find all our recs! No way should you go into rush with only letters for the top houses! Those are the ones that will cut you first, then you will be up a creek without a paddle!

By: Don't know
#2  by: Greek Alum   

Good heavens, NO! You do NOT send anything to the sorority houses directly. PNMs do not send "applications". An application is NOT a recommendation, which is written and submitted to the chapter by a sorority alum.

Whether or not you want to "bother" getting recs to ALL of the chapters is totally up to you. If you feel comfortable that you have done enough and will get a bid from one of those "top tier" chapters, that is your choice. You will have to let us know how that works out for you, especially if those special, top houses drop you early on.

By: Greek Alum
#3  by: Stop it   

She never said she didn't try. I am from a small town. I could find recs easily for four Ole Miss sororities we have chapters of at our local university. A couple weren't too hard to find, one took forever to locate and there was another I could not find period. If you don't live in a large metropolitan area, it can be quite hard. She is just asking for advice.

By: Stop it

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.