facebook

truly honest

by: rank

ddd/kd/xo - top tier in no except alphabetical
dg/kappa/phi mu - mid tier in no order except alphabetical
aopi/pi phi/theta - bottom in no order except alphabetical
adpi - too new to rank

ANYONE who says any different is just trying to boost their house and stomp out the competition. When you see a post that says different, you should always just assume that somebody is threatened by another sorority and drops them down the list to try to throw off the rankings with lies.

Posted By: rank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Stellastar   

There are no bad sororities at Ole Miss. Every sorority has beautiful, talented, smart and fun girls. Don't pay attention to the bashing and self ranking on this site.

By: Stellastar
#2  by: actually   

You statement applies to your ranking also. Whenever you see this ancient from 1975 you can ANYONE who agrees with this is just trying to boost their house and stomp out the competition. When you see a post that states any ranking at all, you should always just assume that somebody is threatened by another sorority and drops them down the list to try to throw off the rankings with lies. 

By: actually
#3  by: 100%   

I totally agree. This is the only rank that matters.

By: 100%
#4  by: Sure   

I don't generally like rankings because they are so personal, but once people come onto campus and are able to get to know the various sororities, this is generally accepted as the truth. Personal preference causes mixed order within the tiers, with each house offering something different

I don't subscribed to the whole all sororities have beautiful women. That is really a little too politically correct for my tastes. Aopi and theta don't have the traditional beauties, their talents lie elsewhere.

By: Sure
#5  by: This   

This is the better ranking.

By: This
#6  by: Almost   

Switch DG with KD and this is correct.

By: Almost
#7  by: @almost^^^^^   

Hahahahahah! Nice try DG!

By: @almost^^^^^
#8  by: ummmm...   

Totally agree. Been this way for many, many years. Its based on where girls from Jackson, the Delta, Gulfcoast and Memphis end up. And yes, there are great girls everywhere. And the differences between houses are less and less. But a sororities strength comes from its alumna network. The Top3+DG have a deep and active local group of alums. That's not going to change.

By: ummmm...
by: dont careJul 24, 2014 12:01:01 AM

Saying it is based on what houses girls from a few select area go shows just how dated and ignorant these rankings are. Sorry but Ill base my opinions on a sorority by the looks, character and personality of the girls not what city they are from because I couldn't care less about that. Wow makes it even clearer why KD DG constantly troll,self rank and try to make themselves feel better.

By: dont care
by: To don't care:Jul 24, 2014 9:40:31 PM

It is what it is. You can reasonably argue that Kappa got the best looking pledge class last year. But that won't make pnm"s from Jackson or Greenwood pref Kappa. And those great Kappa members will likely NOT live in MS after graduation. That's why the top houses stay on top. Their alums stay put. And recruit early.

As said above -- the differences between tiers" is diminishing. And the fraternities are more fluid. Not so with OM sororities.

By: To don't care:
#9  by: Hello!   

This is the proper ranking

By: Hello!
#10  by: Yes   

I agree that there is no order within each rank.

Except in kd's competitive minds!

By: Yes
by: Yup Jul 24, 2014 8:55:03 PM

Haha. KD is only top tier on this website. Once girls get on campus they will see what KD is really like. Prepare to be underwhelmed!

By: Yup
by: PnmJul 24, 2014 10:57:07 PM

I think KD and DG and theta are the only sororities on this website. I'm getting tired of all the same old alumni posting over and over again.

By: Pnm
by: ^^^Jul 27, 2014 9:48:03 AM

Pnm is correct. Se people post on here over and over again. DG. KD. And theta. Over and over again.

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.