facebook

facebook messaging

by: curious

I know that bama sorority girls message pnms before going through rush.. do ole miss girls do the same or do they normally just friend you on facebook/instagram

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ummm   

By now if we want you, we have been messaging you for months. Most even received invites to have come and stayed with us last spring.

By: Ummm
#2  by: um   

What if you've recieved no messages?

By: um
by: Well, Jul 22, 2014 9:39:02 AM

bye.

By: Well,
by: HaJul 22, 2014 10:54:53 AM

It means you didn't do your job with proper networking. Top six may be out of your reach, but there bottom four will still have room on their bid lists for more.

By: Ha
by: not trueJul 24, 2014 8:55:53 PM

this is not true. many girls wait to message in the fall. some sororities do not message/take part in any social media at all. don't listen and just be patient for rush!

By: not true
by: adiosJul 24, 2014 9:12:55 PM

Good luck getting a bid. Maybe you can withdraw and try rush again next year?

By: adios
by: So...Jul 26, 2014 9:14:44 AM

So if we didn't get a message from a girl, we're doomed? That doesn't seem right and isn't that dirty rushing?

By: So...
by: Not reallyJul 26, 2014 1:05:02 PM

We choose girls based on if we like then or not. Isn't that how you choose your friends? If we don't know you, then we wouldn't be sending you messages. We have been messaging the girls we already know. Nobody said life, or rush was fair.

By: Not really
#3  by: What?   

I know girls in the top six who didn't do ANY networking before the fall because they were not in the south.

By: What?
by: OkayJul 25, 2014 10:35:59 AM

You know one or two. Don't pretend this is normal. They are the exceptions, not the rule.

By: Okay
#4  by: ummmmm   

Don't let the crazy pysops on this site rattle you. Unless you're an in-state pnm -- don't sweat.

By: ummmmm
#5  by: Pnm   

I think my best shots will be from pi phi, aopi, theta And ADPi. And to l tell the truth, I'm okay with that.

By: Pnm
by: ummmmJul 24, 2014 11:34:19 PM

OK. Those are good houses. But don't rush your fences. Let the Rush process unfold. You might end-up in a sorority you didn't mention.

By: ummmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.