facebook

best of 2014

by: dpm93

What were the best fraternity and sorority of the year?
And who do you think will be the best next year?
I think this year KA and DDD were the best, even despite KA's bad spring party. Tri delt did everything right and had a great rush, as did KA.
Next year I think it will be XO and Sigma Chi. XO had an off year starting with the bus incident and should be back on track next year. Sigma Chi will be off probation and ready to go most likely.

Posted By: dpm93
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ummm   

I agree with sigma chi, but disagree about xo. Until they start turning down "legacies" they will never be on top again.

By: Ummm
by: agreedApr 22, 2014 12:50:19 PM

sigma chi will be the best next year, with sigma nu and phi delt close behind. for girls though it's going to be between DDD and KD. XO isn't top anymore.

By: agreed
#2  by: Col   

I actually agree that ex and xo will probably be the best again like they arguably were last year.

By: Col
by: EekkkApr 22, 2014 8:51:04 PM

Haha. Xo was not the best! Not even close!

By: Eekkk
#3  by: Umm no   

Xo is falling. No way will they be able to compete with ddd or KD next year.

By: Umm no
#4  by: ksg   

EX and DDD will probably be on top next year. But maybe KA again, we will have to see.

By: ksg
#5  by: "The best"   

Doesn't have to be a year after year "top" house ya know.

By: "The best"
#6  by: Fan   

I didn't get a bid from Tri Delt, and as much as I hate to say this, they did put on a great rush! I totally see why everybody wants a bid from them. However, that doesn't diminish the fact that there are other sororities at this school that are equally as great!

By: Fan
#7  by: well   

It will either be DDD or XO, and EX or KA.

By: well
#8  by: Well   

Since my sorority isn't in this running, I'll cast my vote for ddd and sigma chi. Of the three top tier houses, ddd stinks the least.

By: Well
#9  by: Sigma nu   

All I have to say is Woodstock!

By: Sigma nu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.