facebook

take a step back

by: Indianathough

From an outsider looking in, I have to say your greek life here at Indiana is amazing. I cannot believe you have 23 out of the 26 national sororities on this campus (Sigma Kappa coming next year to make it 23), I know it is impossible for everyone to get along but I give you all a shout out for being a great community. makes me wish i could transfer! I always hear great things about you guys, so take a step back and be happy with what you have. I would be.

Posted By: Indianathough
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ;)   

You probably wouldn't get a bid.

By: ;)
#2  by: Naahhh   

We're too busy putting each other down anonymously to take a step back and enjoy it. Be glad you don't go here.

By: Naahhh
#3  by: Look   

uiuc has all 26 national sororities and all the fraternities in the ifc. Go Illini

By: Look
by: Nope^^May 24, 2015 6:04:54 PM

They have 26 sororities, including their multi-cultural sororities. They do not have all 26 NPC sororities. IU has the most NPC sororities.

By: Nope^^
#4  by: honestly   

Who cares

By: honestly
by: ?May 25, 2015 11:40:33 AM

I know - I keep forgetting we have no outside intellectual curiosity here at IU. Thanks for reminding me there is not life outside of Bloomington. Go 3rd Street Elite!!!

By: ?
#5  by: Outside truth   

Thank you for a great reminder of all good at IU Greek life.

There are a number of really nasty malicious posters on this site. Hopefully they are not from IU

By: Outside truth
#6  by: There are a few nasty   

There are a few hate mongers on this site spewing their hatred on other houses pages. Rather pathetic when you think about it

By: There are a few nasty
#7  by: Hoosiers   

We love it - unfortunately, there are some haters that ruin our reputation - You know who you are.

By: Hoosiers
#8  by: Great Greeks   

In general, IU is great on Greek Life, but there are some of the worst of Greeks frequenting this site with nasty negative posts.

By: Great Greeks
#9  by: This site   

IU is great - please forgive some of the negative idiot posts. they do not represent the majority

By: This site
#10  by: IU # 1 Posters?   

IU is great, and so are most Greeks. There are pathetic posters on this site that delight in negativity - They are real losers

By: IU # 1 Posters?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.