facebook

rushing as sophomore

by: Tri Delta

Does Tri Delta ever take sophomores in? I really love their philanthropy and love how diverse their sorority is. I'm transferring to IU next semester but i'm not even graduating till 2019 so I will be there for 4 years and I am basically freshman acadmically. Thanks for the info!

Posted By: Tri Delta
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rsrely   

They take the smallest pledge class at IU. Not much room for sophs unless you have an "in". Btw, they are not diverse.

By: Rsrely
by: 123Apr 23, 2015 1:06:06 PM

show them your dradle

By: 123
#2  by: ?   

Why did delta delta delta get disqualified to race little 500?

By: ?
by: What I heardApr 26, 2015 9:16:42 AM

because they didn't really want to be in it. Qualified last and didn't come to practice during their times.

Correct me if I'm wrong

By: What I heard
#3  by: -   

Haha I'm sure you only want them because of their philanthropy.

By: -
by: PosterApr 26, 2015 10:39:26 PM

I'm actually a former saint Jude hospital patient so I actually like their philanthropy and want to give back

By: Poster
by: OKApr 26, 2015 11:20:48 PM

So I'm sure you'd want them if they were one of the bottom tiers without a house too. Riiiiight!

By: OK
#4  by: ...   

Have you even see DDD at IU? They're not very diverse.

Every sorority is diverse at the national level. Every sorority has a great philanthropy at the national level.

Being a former St. Jude's patient isn't going to help you in recruitment. I'm glad you're healthy now but that's the truth.

By: ...
by: ...Apr 27, 2015 6:06:38 PM

Just to add: it really is true that you'll be luck to get a bid everywhere, even the unhoused chapters. So many wonderful, pretty, smart girls are cut from recruitment, even at the last rounds. I don't think you can really choose where you want to go. The sorority chooses you.

If you're going to go through recruitment keep an open mind and always keep a couple of less popular chapters in your rankings not ranked last. Otherwise you might get dropped at the very end of recruitment. It happened to some of my friends and it can happen to you.

It's ridiculous to think that you can only have a perfect connection at one house especially since you haven't even met anyone yet! Even during recruitment you need to keep in mind that it's all a show and some chapters put on better shows than others. But that's not real life. And that's not a real indication of where you can be happy or where you will feel a connection at the end of your semester.

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.