Agree or disagree?

Posted By: Me
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Core toon   

Phi Delt stagnant, Beta on the decline

By: Core toon
#2  by: additions   

I'd also say FIJI and Sig Chi are on the decline and Sig Ep obviously due to their whole situation
I disagree that Delts is on the rise they are stagnant if not declining
Other houses on the rise I'd have to say Theta Chi and Lambda are heavily on the rise too but overlooked

By: additions
by: hahDec 19, 2014 10:32:40 PM

LOLOL at Theta Chi and Lambda "heavily" on the rise. Wonder which one of those is your house?

The only shot either of those houses have at rising is if half of IU's fraternities are kicked off campus

By: hah
by: huhDec 24, 2014 3:02:39 PM

Sig Ep on the decline? What exactly is their "whole situation"

By: huh
#3  by: Well...   

Very very random list... Delts and Phi Psi no. Pi Kapps is fine, nothing bad going on there.

By: Well...
#4  by: eh   

Delta Chi on the rise? C'monnnnnnnn.

By: eh
#5  by: And another thought   

Sad about sig ep. DU is on the rise. Great new execs and hot recent PC's

By: And another thought
#6  by: Rise   

Sig pi is low key on the rise

By: Rise
#7  by: Yeah   

Delts are totally on the rise

By: Yeah
#8  by: Humble Opinion    

Such a random list that doesn't include everyone, so here goes:

On the rise:
•Delts (homecoming and little 5 pairs, one of the top PCs)
•Phi Psi (new house is definitely drawing guys away from top tier houses)
•Sammy (probo and unwanted fines from other houses has gotten them better pairs than they deserve for little 5 and homecoming, but that doesn't mean they won't rise from it)
•SAE (on the rise by default since they recently got back on, but their new house has brought in a couple of solid PCs)
•ZBT (ditto with SAE, especially when they move back into their house)

Declining:
•ATO (....no explanation necessary)
•Sig Ep (news of the whole "them not understanding the definition of 'consent'" thing has me puzzled, especially since you'd think they'd have the dictionary memorized)
•SNU (enteral probo seems to have knocked them down quite a bit from where they used to be, recent PCs haven't been great)
•Kappa Sig (they come back on next semester, but I can't imagine them having a really good group of guys in their megaPC from underground rushing)

Unchanged:
•The rest. Things aren't changing dramatically in the top tier except for ATO falling out and Beta/Delts moving in by snagging Zeta, Pi Phi and A Phi this year. A few exchanges within the middle tiers, but besides houses that have been in trouble there aren't any monumental movements. The lower tier will stay the lower tier, with one or two exceptions moving into the lower middle.

That's all folks,
Shred me

By: Humble Opinion
#9  by: Delta Chi   

Let's once and for all put to rest the idea of Delta Chi rising AT ALL. Their new PC sucks from meeting some of the guys to seeing pictures of the class and from what I've heard it's just as bad as the rest of the house. These kids are not going anywhere I hope nobody takes anything anybody says about Delta Chi going up at all seriously because they are firmly at the bottom and unless they get like four years of some serious studs they aren't going anywhere.

By: Delta Chi
by: eugeneDec 25, 2014 10:49:52 PM

butthurt?

By: eugene
#10  by: Humble Opinion    

Such a random list that doesn't include everyone, so here goes:

On the rise:
•Delts (homecoming and little 5 pairs, one of the top PCs)
•Phi Psi (new house is definitely drawing guys away from top tier houses)
•Sammy (probo and unwanted fines from other houses has gotten them better pairs than they deserve for little 5 and homecoming, but that doesn't mean they won't rise from it)
•SAE (on the rise by default since they recently got back on, but their new house has brought in a couple of solid PCs)
•ZBT (ditto with SAE, especially when they move back into their house)

Declining:
•ATO (....no explanation necessary)
•Sig Ep (news of the whole "them not understanding the definition of 'consent'" thing has me puzzled, especially since you'd think they'd have the dictionary memorized)
•SNU (enteral probo seems to have knocked them down quite a bit from where they used to be, recent PCs haven't been great)
•Kappa Sig (they come back on next semester, but I can't imagine them having a really good group of guys in their megaPC from underground rushing)

Unchanged:
•The rest. Things aren't changing dramatically in the top tier except for ATO falling out and Beta/Delts moving in by snagging Zeta, Pi Phi and A Phi this year. A few exchanges within the middle tiers, but besides houses that have been in trouble there aren't any monumental movements. The lower tier will stay the lower tier, with one or two exceptions moving into the lower middle.

That's all folks,
Shred me

By: Humble Opinion

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.