facebook

rushing with lower gpa

by: Girl

Is it higher or lower tiers that care more about GPA? I honestly don't care what tier i end up in, I'd rather be lower tier than GDI, because im not looking for popularity but I wanted to know which one I stand a better chance with due to lower gpa? ( I'm pretty good looking so Im not worried about being rejected for looks.)

Posted By: Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

Every house has different GPA requirements and there isn't really a trend between top tier vs lower tier. Also, a house's GPA requirement may change on a yearly basis, and GPA requirements on the Panhel website haven't been updated in a few years, but I think there is still an old list of GPA requirements on there. I may be wrong though--they may have deleted or changed it since I was a PNM--so don't quote me on that. Don't worry too much about GPA, you'll end up where you're supposed to be. Just enjoy recruitment and maximize your options and make the best of it if you don't get back a huge list because of your GPA. But honestly I wouldn't worry about it. If a chapter likes you enough they'll bend the rules and take one or two girls who fall below their required GPA.

By: :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.