facebook

gpa requirement?

by: jw

What is the minimum GPA to rush a sorority? Is it 2.8 or 3.0?

Posted By: jw
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ughh   

Its 2.8 dumbest you should bother with actually researching before asking questions

By: ughh
#2  by: And   

Many houses set their minimum requirement higher than 2.8.

By: And
#3  by: Truth    

On paper is one thing, but most sororities have agreed to only extend bids to women with a 3.0 or higher.

By: Truth
#4  by: Pnm   

So if I get a 3.0 will that look bad? Right now a 3.2 is around the highest I can hope for

By: Pnm
by: rhogammaNov 28, 2014 11:20:01 PM

not at all! You for sure need a 2.8 to go through recruitment (no exceptions), but only a few sororities really push for above a 3.0 and even with that, they will make exceptions if they really like you! I went through rush with a 2.9 and I didnt feel that it impacted my recruitment experience at all and I ended up with the house I loved from the beginning! Just focus on getting the best grades you can this semester and youll be totally fine!

By: rhogamma
#5  by: Um   

Which are the smart and dumb sororities

By: Um
by: rhogammaNov 28, 2014 11:21:27 PM

you can look up the overall house GPAs on their websites so that should answer your question, but with that being said, there are brilliant and not so brilliant GPAs in all chapters, dont base your decision just on the chapter's grades

By: rhogamma

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.