Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hoosier   

None! I would rather be an GDI

By: hoosier
#2  by: truth   

AXO cause out of those 3 houses they're the hottest group of chicks

By: truth
by: okayOct 3, 2014 10:47:19 AM

I am guessing you are an AXO. I don't know a lot about that house however so far I would go with DZ. I have heard they are down to earth and really don't care so much about what people think. I am rushing this year and so far DZ is one of my first choices but will keep an open mind. My friends and I met a bunch of DZ's at a philanthropy and they seemed very genuine. Also, I don't think I would just want to pair with "top tiered frats" a lot of those guys think they are all that and are just a bunch of douche bags. I would rather pair with guys who are down to earth and don't want to hook up with every girl they meet.

By: okay
by: hahahaOct 5, 2014 12:48:31 AM

no one cares about your opinion, freshman

By: hahaha
by: ^DZ alertOct 6, 2014 10:05:30 AM

you must actually be a DZ, nice try

By: ^DZ alert
#3  by: Okay   

DZ for sure. However I have a lot of friends in Gamma Phi as well. I like both houses but DZ so far is my favorite.

By: Okay
#4  by: ballin   

G High

By: ballin
#5  by: it all depends   

OP, are you a pnm? it is seriously all on who you fit better with. axo g phi and dz all cut girls based off of certain personality traits. there's a reason each house has a different personality (when you go through recruitment, you'll get to see each personality with the skits). they're literally all so different that it really doesn't matter. personally, for my 14 party (2nd round of last year's rush), I didn't think my personality fit into dz so I cut them after the first round and got axo and g phi back (along with other houses). but don't get me wrong, it's not that dz isn't a great chapter, it's just all based off of personality. I seriously love the house I'm in and couldn't be more proud to wear my letters. there are so many houses on this campus, so be friendly and open to all of them!

By: it all depends
by: OuChOct 6, 2014 4:15:48 PM

Yes, I plan on going through rush this year. I have met a lot of people in several houses. I try to ignore a lot of what is said on this board. It is hard to tell what really is legit. So far I like DZ the best but who knows that could change after I go through rush. I heard it is really stressful and a lot of people get cut.

By: OuCh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.