facebook

transfer

by: KD

I'm going to be a transfer fall 2015 and was wondering what some of the sororities and frats were like,, I'm a kappa delta but I love LOVED tri delta, a chi o, and Pi phis. What are the kind of girls like here? And what are the sig eps like?

Posted By: KD
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: transfer   

If you are a Kappa Delta and transfer, you're still a Kappa Delta- you can't join another sorority. The Kappa Deltas here are really pretty and nice. They have a gorgeous house and great sisterhood.

By: transfer
by: KDSep 29, 2014 10:26:20 PM

I know how being in a sorority works I was asking what the tri delta and Pi phis were like because we hung out all the time

By: KD
#2  by: Honest   

You're going to hang out with KDs not tri delts or Pi Phis because here they are above you. Tri delts are very jappy or blonde and spoiled from NY, Pi Phis are east coasters. Both are daddy's little girls. KD's are more average girls from all over

By: Honest
by: 10 centsOct 3, 2014 2:10:39 PM

I would assume most girls are "daddy's little girls". Most people have daddys.

By: 10 cents
by: OkayOct 4, 2014 2:43:22 PM

Those houses are not above KD, Obviously the person above is in one of those houses or has a daughter in one. Sadly a lot of people on this board don't even go to IU and some are even parents of the girls in the sororities. Each house is different. It is very competitive to get into a sorority at IU, only 50% of the girls going through actually get a bid. So with that said there really are not any bad houses here.

By: Okay
#3  by: ionjoh   

KD's have a rep of being uptight and think they are too classy to go out and get drunk, so they do not show up to pairs.. idk if this is exactly true or not

By: ionjoh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.