KD
DZ
AGD
AEPhi

Posted By: TBH
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: huh   

Pretty sure AEPhi isn't even on campus anymore.

Also AXO is miles above DG and GPhi.

By: huh
by: TBHMay 10, 2015 6:18:00 PM

Chill out AXO dynamics are changing

By: TBH
by: noMay 11, 2015 11:06:15 PM

You are wrong. DG, GPhi and even KD is way higher than AXO. AXO is right above DZ and AGD.

By: no
by: hahahaMay 18, 2015 12:48:14 AM

^No.

By: hahaha
#2  by: .   

DG and GPhi are moving up and AXO is dropping

By: .
by: ^May 11, 2015 7:51:39 PM

amen

By: ^
by: @.May 20, 2015 10:10:58 PM

Nice try. AXO is not dropping. They're ahead of those other 2 and always will be unless they get kicked off.

By: @.
by: ehhMay 21, 2015 12:36:43 PM

AXO is not dropping. Yes G-phi and DG are getting less hurt, but that in no way means they're gonna overtake AXO any time soon. The drop off from the top 3 is enormous, and you're simply lying to yourself if you don't see that. It's the same way with frats too. If anyone in the top 3 is gonna get overtaken it'd be Pi Phi. I don't think we're gonna see the rankings change while we're in school unless someone gets booted off.

By: ehh
by: ^^^^May 24, 2015 11:21:32 PM

Obviously written by an alum or someone that hasn't been around in a while. Things are changing, my friend.

By: ^^^^
by: ^May 25, 2015 4:44:54 PM

If you mean "AXO has been passed up" by "Things are changing," you're wrong.

by: greekMay 26, 2015 12:27:43 PM

^^What're you talking about? What kind of alum would care enough to pay attention to the dynamics of the current greek system and then come on here and use words like "they're getting less hurt"? It was not written by an alum, just someone who's telling it like it is.

Just because DG and G-Phi are getting better does not mean that is gonna suddenly drop next fall and become middle tier. It doesn't work like that. AXO may have a lot of haters but they also have a ton of people who love them and just because you people come on here and bash them does not mean they're actually gonna drop in rank.

By: greek
by: wellMay 26, 2015 11:59:04 PM

What kind of alumni would care? Well if you are a beat crusty who has a night off from dancing on the poles, you might care. Just saying.

By: well
by: ^May 27, 2015 2:25:01 AM

You are literally the same person over and over again. Just stop. AXO is still a top house and every fraternity would rather hang with them than GPhi or DG no matter what you say.

#3  by: .   

You should move KD above AXO and then this is perfect.

By: .
by: ^May 20, 2015 12:47:45 AM

yes

by: agreeJun 26, 2015 10:24:28 AM

agree

By: agree
#4  by: ^   

stfu

by: ^Jun 3, 2015 11:01:55 AM

you are the same person saying the same thing. look, if people don't like your crusty that is their prerogative

by: ^^Jun 3, 2015 6:07:13 PM

Nice try. You are "well"

By: ^^
#5  by: borderline   

I think the original rank is perfect.

By: borderline
by: ^Jun 13, 2015 10:59:51 AM

me too

by: yesJun 16, 2015 4:15:11 PM

yes

By: yes
by: bumpJun 17, 2015 11:43:47 PM

bump

By: bump
#6  by: Fall 11   

I'm an alumni and I came on because I'm bored at work. GPhi wishes they could move out of middle but they'll never be a Top House.

By: Fall 11
by: trueJul 2, 2015 2:51:46 PM

This is true, but they seem to get a little less beat each year.

By: true
by: Mmm...Jul 2, 2015 5:17:19 PM

They will eventually. They have been trending upwards for a while now. But it may take a long time unless one of Aphi, AXO or Pi Phi gets kicked off. And it's pretty rare to see a sorority get kicked off. They had their chance when Pi Phi almost got kicked off but Pi Phi made it out alive so...

By: Mmm...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.