10. ka
11. DU
12. Zbt
13. Pike

Posted By: totality
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Boom   

This was a Kappa Sig trying to frame a Theta Chi by putting them 2nd but Kappa Sig is still too high... You've been caught

By: Boom
#2  by: I mean   

If this is taking into account how the fraternities are actually run, and not looking at the stereotypical looks and who parties with who, then I agree with this list. But Sig Ep is slowly turning into SAE though. Guarantee in three to four years SAE will be kicked off and Sig Ep will have their old reputation. CIRCLE OF LIFEEEEE

By: I mean
by: Sorry butApr 2, 2015 4:08:05 PM

SAE will never get kicked off. Their nationals are too strong and AS is stacked with SAEs

By: Sorry but
by: HhahhApr 2, 2015 8:14:51 PM

If you think SAE's alumni are stacked you have no idea how sig chi's were too. Money can't keep you here long. It's naive of people to think that they're invincible. I'll make sure to come back to this post when they get their cease and desist (unless they change their culture)

By: Hhahh
#3  by: SDSU   

It's more like this
1. SAE
2. SigEp
3. PhiKap
4. Theta Chi
5. AEPi
6. Phi Psi
7. Kappa Alpha
And the rest are equally bottom houses

By: SDSU
by: hating a bitApr 2, 2015 8:16:14 PM

Yeah KA doesn't have a house. I don't know how pike or ka could be anything without houses

By: hating a bit
by: ^Apr 3, 2015 1:27:16 AM

KA are below every single fraternity that has a house. Even Phi Delt and Kappa Sig as shocking as that is.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.