facebook

sororities

by: SDSU bound

Why does AXO receive so much backlash or called the "crusties"? I mean doesnt everyone get around at SDSU?

Posted By: SDSU bound
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: <3   

They are one of the more polarizing sororities on campus. Meaning people tend to love or hate them. A lot of them are really nice as individuals, but collectively the have a rough vibe. They certainly aren't the classy or academic group. Many aren't afraid to wear revealing clothing (not that that is a bad thing). Rumor is they sent their photos to TFM and a lot of people felt that it reflected badly on our school. There are a few people that were offended by them dressing up in very revealing clothes and dressing like cowboys and indians (something that is very inappropriate and culturally insensitive) and then refusing to apologize for it. And they seem to ONLY hang with SAE and SigEp.

By: <3
by: ^Mar 12, 2015 11:18:49 PM

The guy above is case and point as to why so many people here don't like AXO, SAE and SigEP.

By: ^
by: ^Mar 15, 2015 8:41:46 PM

and yet we still manage to get more girls and hotter girls at our houses than anyone else :)

by: @^Mar 16, 2015 3:16:21 PM

you do get laid by a lot of crusties, I will grant you that. pretty soon you will become immune to all those antibiotics you get from the health center. and soon your health insurance will run out, so you won't be able to get them anymore. good luck with that.

By: @^
by: AztecwarriorMar 20, 2015 11:25:02 PM

In the words of Elsa from Frozen, "Let it go, let it go"

By: Aztecwarrior
#2  by: umm we'll   

If you actually went here you would know why. They are the trailer park mean girls.

By: umm we'll
#3  by: yeah    

SAE is the worst fraternity. Case and point at Uof Oklahoma. They are almost always the campus bullies. AXO does nothing to even try to educate their boyfriends about acting differently and/or treating people well.

By: yeah
by: ^ preachApr 7, 2015 12:22:57 AM

As someone who goes to college i think we should at least try to be better than charactures of sorority girls. They really seem to play the bad side of the part.

By: ^ preach
#4  by: .    

beat girls that have been run through

By: .
#5  by: Little life lesson   

AXO receives a lot of hate because they are a top house. The majority of the people that are on this site (not all) are people not in top houses because people in the top houses know they have nothing to prove. Since they aren't on here few people stick up for the top houses. Another reason they get more hate is because those houses live a more elite-like life. ON AVERAGE, people in ΑΦ, ΑΧΩ and the top fraternities were cooler than people in ΔΖ, ΑΓΔ and the bottom fraternities. I'm sorry if that's hurt or it's a wake up call but it's the truth. In life the more popular people tend to get hated on more which is why celebrities are the most hated people in the world, Also their is at least one (maybe more) person/s on here that specifically gears their hatred towards ΑΧΩ and that's for a personal reason nobody knows but he/she/they may possibly unlike this comment to make it seem like what I am saying is not true.

By: Little life lesson
by: ^May 7, 2015 12:15:46 AM

You are sort of providing evidence as to why people don't like them. bad attitudes with nothing but beat hags faces. too much time in the tanning beds.

by: ^May 9, 2015 4:14:01 PM

You are stuck in high school buddy. Get help.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.