facebook

descriptions

by: So sorority

Describe each sorority by stereotype. Go!

Posted By: So sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: okay    

I'll try:
Alpha Phi - hot and typical sorority girls, and party a lot, guys love em.
Pi Phi - sorta Alpha Phi light. A little classier but not as hot and popular, but still hot, guys love em.
Gamma Phi - more academic focused. nice girls, mixed bag on hotness, ok fraternity relations.
AXO - fraternities love them, party girls, mix bag of hotness, gets a lot of flack (some say it is deserved, others say it isn't ).
KD - nice girls, mix bag of hotness but getting hotter, academic focus, decent fraternity relations, heard they have a strong sisterhood and community
DG - more under the radar, mostly nice girls, mixed bag on looks and has a ways to go, sorta chill, I've heard their sisterhood is strong.
DZ - under the radar, getting cuter, has a ways to go, heard they are high academics, starting to get noticed by some mid tier fraternities and seem to ge getting into the groove a little more.
AGD- very new, random, working hard to improve but has a really long way to go, but they are willing to do the work, so hats off to em.
AEPHi - Very under the radar, not much relations with fraternities, very academic and strong sisterhood because they are small,

By: okay
#2  by: huh?   

What about Tridelt? They are a top[ house.

By: huh?
by: .Jan 31, 2015 2:23:01 PM

They don't exist here

By: .
by: ...Feb 1, 2015 12:14:10 AM

yes they do

By: ...
by: uhhhFeb 3, 2015 1:50:42 PM

Since when? I have never seen a single girl wearing tri delt letters

By: uhhh
by: DDDFeb 8, 2015 12:06:26 AM

I'm a tridelta and I'm in the top house.

By: DDD
by: .Feb 9, 2015 12:27:22 PM

Go home geed, you're drunk. They got kicked off. DG lives in their old house.

By: .
#3  by: Well   

Gamma phi doesn't have "ok" fraternity relations. They may not be at SAE or sig Ep but from what I've heard is that fraternity's really like them and want to hang out with these girls

By: Well
by: ^Feb 4, 2015 5:32:44 PM

Keep telling yourself that.

By: ^
by: @wellFeb 8, 2015 10:34:04 AM

sorry, what you've heard is way wrong.

By: @well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.