facebook

top houses

by: Greek Life

I'm going to make this super simple for people who want to rush top houses in the future
Top Sororities:
1&2) ΑΧΩ and Αφ ( they are tied for top and honestly it's just a matter of opinion, AXO parties harder and A Phi gets better grades)
3) ΠΒΦ ( they didn't do to well with their pledge class but no matter what ΓΦΒ says about themselves they are not going to make it to the top tier unless pi phi has 3 or 4 more bad pc's)
4) after the top three everyone else is irrelevant
Top Fraternities:
1)SAE (parties hardest and is trying to get more involved on campus, small but solid PC)
2)Sig Ep (house is the main problem, gets too hot and there is throw up everywhere. PC is kinda creepy)
3)Phi kapp (might get off social probation early and that would instantly shoot them above sig ep, pretty solid PC but their parties are nothing special bc they are at satellites)
4)Theta Chi (they are not in the "top tier" yet but are trying insanely hard to get on that level, they are trying to party with top sororities but without much avail, they will possibly be a threat with their new house next year but they need better guys to be top

Posted By: Greek Life
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: oooookaaaay   

So now the Crusties and their boyfriends get to call the majority of the houses "irrelevant" but calling them "crusty" is "bashing" and "trolling." Like how that works.

By: oooookaaaay
by: LookNov 16, 2014 3:55:44 AM

You're both trolls. Now stfu

By: Look
by: You knowNov 16, 2014 8:33:04 PM

constantly saying"stfu" is trolling.

By: You know
by: snvNov 17, 2014 7:57:26 PM

I wonder if the posts calling axo crusty is the same person over and over

By: snv
by: ^Nov 20, 2014 11:52:51 PM

yeah a lot of people call them crusty

By: ^
#2  by: @ Look   

Funny you didn't tell the OP who posted something really nasty i.e. calling everyone "irrelevant" to STFU. You seem to get indignant when people stand up to the Crusties bullying everyone, but when the crusties bully by calling houses mean names like irrelevant you do nothing. The crusties are bullies, and if they call houses irrelevant, we will call them what they are - crusty.

By: @ Look
by: ^Nov 17, 2014 9:39:36 PM

You seem to think that there is one person calling them crusty, but I promise you there are many many who don't like them

#3  by: Thumbsup   

Perfect man

By: Thumbsup
#4  by: Ayyyy   

Nailed it.

By: Ayyyy
by: ^Nov 23, 2014 11:48:58 PM

Nailed what? A crusty?

by: ^^Dec 5, 2014 11:55:51 AM

no biggie eveyone has

By: ^^
#5  by: hmm   

not agreeing

By: hmm
#6  by: Sorority   

I'm a fall 14 in a top house and honestly we hate exchanges with theta chi. The only good part is the good alcohol

By: Sorority
by: FakeDec 5, 2014 12:06:07 PM

If you hate exchanges with them stop having exchanges with them

By: Fake
by: LolDec 5, 2014 2:37:55 PM

I'm sorry you have to deal with those goobers lol

By: Lol
by: ^^Dec 5, 2014 4:33:01 PM

"Sorority" said "we" hate exchanges with Theta Chi, not "I". If enough of her sisters really hate exchanges with Theta Chi, they should tell their social chair not to plan anymore exchanges with them. If the social chair still does, vote in a new social chair. This isn't that complicated.

By: ^^
by: ^^^Dec 5, 2014 4:42:35 PM

^^^ i'm sorry theta chi lol

By: ^^^
#7  by: Ha HA HAHAHA   

I'm not sure theta chi is trying insanely hard at anything...

By: Ha HA HAHAHA
#8  by: Sam   

K Sig is top tier

By: Sam
by: SammyDec 31, 2014 5:41:14 AM

Thanks for the horrible input on your own fraternity Sam

By: Sammy
by: ywmaJan 6, 2015 1:22:49 AM

Lol get railed Sam. You and Delta Sig.

By: ywma

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.