facebook

rankings

by: Update

SAE - Hate to agree, but true. House, looks, "party materials" and the parties. Top house sororities hang with them.
SigEp - House, looks, known for the smart ones. Top house sororities hang with them.
Phi Kapp - On probation, but are still raging with the top sororities, looks. Too bad they have to stick with Frat row. Top house sororities hang with them.
Theta Chi - Took over Sig Chi's house, pretty much it from my experience, which was known as one the best frat houses. Top house sororities hang with them.
AEPi - Overall great and nothing bad from what I heard, been here a while. Top house sororities hang with them sometimes. House, good ok.
Phi Psi - Gotten into some bad rep on the semesters, but are climbing up. Frat row not so cool. Apparently have an affiliation with Kappa Delta.
Delta Sig - Fairly new, impressed on hanging with G Phi, hence the higher ranking(for now). Frat row.
DU - Eh, dont know much what to say.
Phi Delt - They're dry, but doing way better than the others below, imo. House, ok. Taking over AEPhi's house was better than before.
Kappa Sig - The new member on IFC and now fully recognized. They were a top house in 2009. Lots of potential, but they're a bottom for now. Biggest on nasty row.
FIJI - I here nothing of these guys, and small pledge class. House, ok. Took over DG's old house.
ZBT - shame that their house was burned, and I hear nothing of them
KA - small pledge class, no house, no comment
PIKE(colony) - New guys.

Posted By: Update
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

theta chi doesn't hang with top sororities

By: lol
#2  by: hardo   

Pike is going to be top house in 3 years

By: hardo
by: jimmyjackNov 26, 2014 2:18:12 PM

lol no.

By: jimmyjack
#3  by: small pledge class?   

fiji has a pledge class of almost 30...?

By: small pledge class?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.