facebook

potential

by: pnm

What sororities are moving up, down, and are any just stuck at the bottom?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hm    

This is just my opinion based off what I've seen personally, take time to form your own opinions as well-

Tridelta and ADPi both took pretty mediocre fall PCS, I remember everyone was talking about how half the top didn't do great, and ADPi didn't even meet quota. I feel like the top used to be
ZTA/KD
DDD
ADPi
but now it's more like
ZTA/KD
DDD/ADPi
I think they're both kinda evenly bottom of the top tier now. They need a good fall PC to improve.

A middle tier is the most versatile of the tiers. They're always changing. One semester one of them will be top of the middle and the next semester it'll be someone else. They're always rising and falling.

KKG seems to be slowly getting better every year, having the house really helped them. I'd say rising.

AEPhi, DZ, and GPhi are firmly stuck as bottom until they get a house, that's the sad reality. They could rush to the best of their ability and make every girl love them, but girls will always choose a house over no house.

By: Hm
by: DamnMay 27, 2015 12:48:29 AM

Calm down, TriDelt. It's not that serious. TriDelt always on Greekrank tearing everyone else down like damn, chill.

By: Damn
#2  by: tbh   

Nobody has moved up or down in the four years I've been at UCF. New ones have joined and been tacked on the bottom.

By: tbh
#3  by: rising falling   

ADPi is falling. I won't say anything negative about the last PC for what they did get... but you miss quota by double digit, when supposed middle tiers make/exceed it and have just as cute PCs, you're going down.
kappa and theta are rising thanks to recent houses. You would think chi o would too but a semester on suspension killed them.
Typical other tops and bottoms are pretty much the same. Unhoused sororities will never be able to rise much and Zta/DDD/KD are staying tops.

By: rising falling

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.