facebook

2014 pnm

by: Sister

Those of you looking to this site for tiers or other stereotypes you are going to regret not going into recruitment with an open minded. Don't let others preconceived ideas of certain sororities or fraternities ruin your experience in greek life. It is true you end up where you belong, whether it be from the moment you walk in a house to weeks after bid day. Know what you want out of an organization and trust yourself. It's up to you to make the most out of your college experience for me going my sorority has allowed me to meet my best friends and become something bigger than myself. I do not let sites like this define my friendships or my life especially since no one really knows what my organization has done for me. Good luck to those taking the step to joining the greek community! Don't stress it will all work out.

Posted By: Sister
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pnm    

Hi! What if I don't find a home, I'm worried because I do not know much about sororities and will be the first from my family rushing do you have any advice?

By: Pnm
by: Don't worry May 24, 2015 10:43:57 AM

A lot of people feel that way when they go into recruitment so don't worry you aren't alone there. Just go into with an open mind and see where you feel the most comfortable and the most at home. However, Greek life isn't for everyone and sometimes people don't realize it's not for them until they go through recruitment. Just remember if you go into without the stereotypes and without looking at the tier system and go with what feels right you'll end up where you're supposed to be or you'll decide it's not for you after all.

By: Don't worry
#2  by: Thanks    

Thank you for posting such positive words this gives me hope for the greek community! 💓

By: Thanks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.