facebook

ato now mid tier?

by: ???

Now that ATO lost ZTA for homecoming to sigma chi and with some down pledge classes of late are they now mid tier?

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: .   

def not

By: .
#2  by: sorority   

No, they're still top with Sigma Chi

By: sorority
#3  by: Pan opinion   

Probably a bit below Kappa Sig right now, don't think they've fallen to mid tier yet. Losing to another fraternity for homecoming means that us girls don't think you are cool and considering they didn't get ADPi a few years back either doesn't help them. It's starting to be a problem for ATO, they need to start recruiting better looking kids.

By: Pan opinion
by: no Apr 24, 2015 3:40:13 PM

Sorry there's no way ATO is below Squid. And Squid isn't top tier. Losing ZTA doesn't mean anything to their rank. ZTA had the two best frats going for them and had to pick one, but that doesn't mean anything about ATO as a top.
If you ask any top tier girl, they would say the rankings are
Sig Chi / ATO
Phi Delt
etc

By: no
by: hahahahaApr 24, 2015 5:08:58 PM

"us girls" = a guy wrote this lmao

By: hahahaha
by: LOLApr 24, 2015 6:55:06 PM

Kappa sig is definitely better than Ato. They're taking Tri delt for homecoming and they raised more money for their philanthropy than any other Greek organization in history. How can they possibly be considered middle tier.

By: LOL
by: KappasiggentlemanApr 25, 2015 10:41:43 AM

Kappa Sigma gets with the hottest girls, has the best on campus house, raises $31k in one night, is going to homecoming with tri Delt (probably), and have bartenders at Knights Library. If that's not top then I'm really not sure what is anymore.

By: Kappasiggentleman
by: lolApr 25, 2015 12:48:02 PM

They're going with TriDelt because that's the rotation and no one else is running for them lol. I don't even think this is squids, I think this is tridelts trying to make their HoCo partner seem top tier so they look better. "Hottest girls" lol okay.
I'm not saying Kappa sig is bad, I'm just saying they're not above ATO.

By: lol
by: hahahaahaMay 5, 2015 1:02:09 PM

omg I'm dying just comes to show how goobers can't prove how kappa squid isn't top tier

By: hahahaaha
#4  by: A top tier girl   

Sorry, I actually love Kappa Sig but this is how we see it:

Sig Chi / ATO
Phi Delt
(used to be LXA but RIP)

Kappa Sig

I'd say K-Sig is like top of the middle / bottom of top

By: A top tier girl
#5  by: LMAO   

A squid definitely wrote this one.

By: LMAO
#6  by: Tru   

The only reasons kappa sig raised that money is because they had queens raise it all by making it a competiton get it right.

By: Tru
by: HahahaApr 26, 2015 10:50:49 AM

....ato made their philanthropy a competition as well lol get it right

By: Hahaha
#7  by: Ha   

Everyone knows this is the top tier:

Kappa Sig
Phi Delt
Sigma Chi
ATO

By: Ha
#8  by: IHateGreekRank   

Y'all got walked out of ATO and Sigma Chi rush events. Thats why you're squids now. Stop self promoting your friend zone chapter

By: IHateGreekRank
by: Friendzone?Apr 26, 2015 4:06:14 PM

ATO got friend-zoned by Zeta lol

By: Friendzone?
by: WTFApr 26, 2015 4:49:11 PM

I'm pretty sure only ATO does that bruh don't bring a real fraternity like sigma chi into this lol

By: WTF
#9  by: Lol   

ATOs entire chapter is over this post trying to convince people they are better than kappa sig.

By: Lol
#10  by: Fact   

You can't lose out to another fraternity for homecoming and still be considered one of the best fraternities at UCF, especially when they lost to ADPi a few years ago. They also just came off suspension. Don't let people on this website fool you. Kappa sig is better right now.

By: Fact
by: uhApr 28, 2015 10:04:32 AM

This is stupid sorry, the squids aren't better than ATO they just are try hards. Kappa Sig raised a lot of money ya but if Chi O raised 1 mil that wouldn't just magically make them top tier. Don't be dumb.

By: uh
by: What?Apr 28, 2015 12:30:22 PM

how could chi o raise 1 mil? That's just unrealistic. The fact that a Greek organization can raise more money than any other Greek on campus definitely says something about them.

By: What?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.