facebook

sorority rush

by: girl

how competitive is rush here? do a lot of girls get dropped from rush/end up not getting a bid anywhere?

Posted By: girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Anonn   

I don't know the answer to that, sure people drop or don't get bids but I'm not sure if it's more/less than typical?? My advice is don't go into rush already with your mind on a few houses. Be open minded you never know what places are going to make you the most comfortable. I would say a big problem with girls dropping from Rush is they get their heart set on a house or two( usually for superficial reasons) and when they get dropped from that house they take it to heart and drop all together. If your worried about not getting in a sorority, do something that makes you feel confident(whether that's get a tan or have nice hair or whatever) go into the houses confident and sure of your self it will help. As much as it sucks, first impressions matter and how you present yourself matters. Also the girls in sororities are just as neevous as you are because they want you to like them too

By: Anonn

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.