facebook

middle tier though...

by: Lol

It's so funny how middle tier soroities think there number 1 when it comes to spring recruitment. News flash you still suck and no one cares. Haha

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

you're a joke. lol none of them care about being top tier. it's mainly the top tiers that always talk about whos not top and who isnt.

By: lol
#2  by: Lololol   

Well. Obv you aren't in a sorority at all bc 1) you can't spell and 2) bitter much??

By: Lololol
#3  by: Yah   

Wow bitter much that you have to result to mention a simple spelling mistake. You just have nothing better to say! And bitter is the last thing I feel, middle SORORITIES need to recognize their place in the greek community.

By: Yah
by: LolololJan 15, 2015 9:51:39 PM

Sorry not sorry... Sororities have higher standards than the behavior you have displayed. Maybe since you can't find sisters at UCF with your attitude you should try another school.

By: Lololol
#4  by: lol   

Lol no you obviously feel threatened if youre gonna talk middle tiers like this lol. no one said anything. theyre obviously having a good recruitment. and for whatever reason youre upset.

#5  by: Yah   

Nope I just think it's a complete joke how hard middle tier tries to self promote.

By: Yah
#6  by: Hahahahaha   

Lol jealous middle tiers can not handle being second all the time, I could imagine how humiliating that is.

By: Hahahahaha
#7  by: lol   

i literally think youre a troll no one acts like this.

#8  by: Oops    

Clearly you couldn't even make "middle" tier. I think you know were you belong sweetie.

By: Oops
#9  by: AOTPC07   

Ew. Just EW. As a proud KD Alum, I am truly disgusted by the classless comments and disgraceful attitudes from girls representing themselves as 'top tier' sorority sisters. You should be ashamed of yourselves. There's nothing uglier than a pretty face with a wretched personality & there's absolutely nothing 'top-tier' about being a rude B. Where's your pride? Hiding with your self-respect?

By: AOTPC07

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.