facebook

sisterhood

by: pnm

I was recently accepted to ucf for fall 2015 and I'm definitely going to be rushing. Just wanted to know which sororities are known to have the best sisterhood? Which ones are known to have a bunch of genuine, really nice girls?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

Everyone is just going to list their own sorority, this isn't an unbiased place. We have sororities who have the stereotype of a "bad" sisterhood - KD, DDD, etc
but TBH, sisterhood is entirely what you make it. If you come around, participate, and commit, you'll get a genuine sisterhood out of it. If you join solely to hang out with guys and don't bother getting close to your sisters, you won't feel like you have a good sisterhood. Any sorority can have a good or bad one depending on you.

By: Greek
#2  by: :)))   

Kappa, DZ, Pi phi, AEPhi, theta & ZTA I think have the closest sisterhoods

By: :)))
#3  by: Rho gamma    

Going through recruitment will be a process in which you will use your values to gear you toward a sisterhood that has what you are looking to get out of in a sorority.

By: Rho gamma
#4  by: So    

Try to not listen to websites like these go in to recruitment open minded.

By: So
#5  by: Is this a joke    

Unbiase- if your looking for genuine girls Pi Phi, theta, kappa, and even some of zeta is the way to go

By: Is this a joke
#6  by: El oh el   

But honestly, don't listen to ANY of the sorority recommendations on this post. Finding a strong sisterhood is something you have to see for yourself. All the sororities have certain bonds and while some may appear stronger than others, you would be surprised to see how they actually operate behind closed doors. You have to find one that truly fits your personality.

By: El oh el

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.