facebook

pi beta phi rep?

by: question

i would just like to know their rep. they seem like nice girls so far.

Posted By: question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: answer   

i am not in pi phi but they have a great rep. they're a great group of girls. they don't care as much about looks as much as some other sororities do. they're really sweet and they have different groups of personalities like the party type, the stay at home, etc. if youre in pi phi you wouldnt really have to worry about a bad rep b/c theyre generally liked. they pretty much hang out with everyone too. some sororities only hang out with top tier frats, and a lot more judgemental. overall its a great sorority. as for anything bad.. i really cant think of much. they had a great PC this year. i would say for looks they have gorgeous, to average, to skinny to over weight, so overall you have your average girl. in my opinion they are higher than average but not too high or real close to "hot or beautiful" like ZTA/KD/TRIDELT. more like a house with a good amount of "cute" girls. a few of my friends are in it and they love it!

By: answer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.