facebook

transfer

by: Zta

Really hoping for a zetas opinion on this. I noticed you guys all look like models. I'm pretty, but I'm a girl next door pretty, not a super model gorgeous. I'm really involved in my chapter. Do I stand a chance at being able to reaffiliate with you guys? 5'6" and a s/m

Posted By: Zta
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

Not everyone in ZTA looks like models. Not everyone in any single sorority looks like models. DG at FSU, voted hottest in the country? They don't all look like models.

ZTA does look for hot girls, but they also look for funny girls, girls who are social, girls who will go out and a make a good name for their sorority. If you're just "cute", but your personality is to die for, you have a good shot.

ZTA almost never turns down transfers. Once you're a sister, it's for life. Unless the entire chapter feels that you would just completely be a PR nightmare for them, either because of a mean personality or bad reputation, they most likely wouldn't turn you away.

I know as a top sorority ZTA can come off as superficial, but they actually do have a pretty great sisterhood, and every one I've met recently has been a complete sweetheart. Just go in with the best version of yourself, and you'll be fine!

By: Greek
by: Greek GirlApr 23, 2015 4:06:07 PM

Couldn't have put it better myself. :)

By: Greek Girl
#2  by: wrong   

This is completely the wrong place to ask this question. You're best chance is to email the chapter president and ask.

By: wrong

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.