facebook

since all the other rankings are self promotions

by: REAL

This is what everyone at UCF knows. All the other discussions here are so ridiculously skewed self promos, no one who isn't a new member believes them.

Top:
ZTA/KD- pretty much equal, both most attractive just in different ways. Rivalry for #1 spot.
TRIDELTA - Solid top tier.
ADPi - newest pledge class aside, bottom of the top tier/ highest of the middle. Solid group of girls.

Middle:
Pi Phi / Axid - fluctuates depending on PC
Theta - Solid middle

Bottom:
KKG- top of bottom, or bottom of middle
DZ/ AEPHI- solid bottom
Chi O / Gamma Phi- Chi O used to be equal to KKG but recent events and no fall pledge class drags them down.

Anything else is self promotion and no established Greeks actually believe them. Sorry.

Posted By: REAL
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah   

I can stand behind this

By: Yeah
#2  by: thank you   

absolutely accurate

By: thank you
#3  by: nah   

not accurate toward Axid

By: nah
by: grΣΣkOct 21, 2014 5:36:11 PM

in what way?

By: grΣΣk
#4  by: yup   

I'm in top tier sorority and i don't agree with middle. Axid should be below theta 100%.

By: yup
by: lolOct 26, 2014 10:11:17 AM

good 4 u

By: lol
#5  by: eh   

It literally changes every year, middle tiers are never solid. AXiD did really well this past year.

I would say the middle is Pi Phi / AXiD / Theta all at pretty much

they're all middle and I don't particularly feel one is better than the other

The top tier rankings and bottom tier rankings are all solid. With middle tier, it's solely based on preference because tbh, there's not all that much of a difference between them.

By: eh
#6  by: lmao   

Except tiers have nothing to do with who wins contests new baby, lmao ^

Unless a sorority gets kicked off for good, it takes years and years for tiers to change.

By: lmao
#7  by: ucfg   

yeah this is the only accurate one. tiers don't just change because of one pledge class.

By: ucfg
#8  by: Ucfsweetheart   

I think it's pretty ironic how y'all are harping on how one new fall pledge class doesn't change the rankings but Chi O automatically defaults back to bottom of the bottom because they didn't have on this year? Not that they don't belong on the bottom but the irony here is killing me.

By: Ucfsweetheart
by: Greek Dec 6, 2014 3:55:59 PM

Well there's a difference between getting a pledge class class with one or two more undesirables than usual, and getting a pledge class of literally no one. The hazing scandal WILL affect the amount of girls and type of girls that want to join Chi O. Girls who may have chosen Chi O before will be choosing DZ and AEPHi over Chi O simply because their friends and parents will have heard that they haze. Also, for Chi O to have to catch up, they're going to have to be super accepting of everyone. Girls they might have turned down before will be getting bids in Spring as Chi O scrambles to catch up in quota. So yeah, I do honestly think this one year will make a huge difference for them.

By: Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.