facebook

rush

by: anon

if I am doing fall rush as a sophomore with a 3.7 GPA and am decently attractive, how hard will it be to get a bid from a top tier sorority?

Posted By: anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: idk    

i went through as a sophomore with a lower GPA and got into a top tier. I think it really depends on the impression you make when talking to them and make sure you're dress stylishly / makeup done well

By: idk
by: anonApr 21, 2014 9:49:39 AM

okay thank you!

By: anon
#2  by: ..   

Top tier doesn’t matter. You’re going to rush and realize that there’s so many great options, no matter the tier. Don’t go into it with a house you’re set on. Give all an equal chance. If you have a good personality ( not fake) , and easy to talk to then you won’t have problems

By: ..
#3  by: GPA   

UCF Sorority GPA - Spring 2023

1. Alpha Epsilon Phi - 3.51
2. Alpha Delta Pi - 3.44
3. Chi Omega - 3.42
4. Kappa Kappa Gamma - 3.40
5. Delta Delta Delta - 3.39
6. Gamma Phi Beta - 3.38
7. Kappa Alpha Theta - 3.29
8. Alpha Xi Delta - 3.29 (tied)
9. Delta Zeta - 3.28
10. Pi Beta Phi - 3.28 (tied)
11. Zeta Tau Alpha - 3.24
12. Kappa Delta - 3.22

By: GPA
#4  by: ur good   

so ur standing (sophomore, juinor) isn’t important.

your looks & gpa are however. you need pretty much a 3.0 (mininum) to get into any sorority. even those who don’t care so much ab grades…

looks are important but you must also have personality for example ZTAs and ADPis and TriDelts and PiPhis and KDs are hot but are also confident and fun and not weird

By: ur good

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.